Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking (906 Views)

'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2016

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by HungerBAD: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cool.

I no even see any bad thing to talk about her. Then most importantly, she dey "KITCHEN", any woman wey dey like Kitchen na HungerBAD friend.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by Houseofglam7(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Issorait
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by ictmikky(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by Teeboy22(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
cool
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by abimbawealth(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where's her face in the last pic?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
abimbawealth:
Where's her face in the last pic?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by DetectiveDeb: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Temi Otedola Gives Fans a Little Info About Herself in Q&A Video Session.

http://www.amkkay.com/2016/01/temi-otedola-gives-fans-little-info.html
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Sexy Photos Of Her Cooking by pretydiva(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Choii.. im jst imagining myself in dat sexy outfit cooking 4 future hubby kiss...e go 2 mk sense die wink

(1) (Reply)

Flavour's 1st Babymama, Sandra Okagbue Rocks The Traditional Outfit / Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation / Singer, Harrysong Spotted Sharing Gala In Lagos Traffic (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.