Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) (70461 Views)

Well Suited Man Spotted Selling Suya In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / See The Giant Tortoise Found And Slaughtered For Peppersoup In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
DikSin:
EKU! grin grin
calabar man. Abadie?
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:
Nothing way man no go see... SmH

And people will buy and eat this shît right?

Omo, I rather go without meat than eat some disgusting creatures people feed on in this country...
Guy, this is NOT 4 do eating.
It's a local charms et al.
U chop this 1, u pkai chap chap. No time 2 wait 4 Lassa fever sef
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by lilyheaven: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
MY OWN VERY COUNTRY
I HAIL THEE
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nubian113:

What So that's marketing rat poisoning?? grin grin grin cheesy
yes it is mam.
welcome to Lagos
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Ucbiu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
End time rat meat,
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Confused af! Are they to sell rats or rat poison, they should kill those rats not selling, still haven't got the idea behind that
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by DonLo: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
So funny that people didn't get it. He is selling RAT POISON and the rats on display is the proof of the product efficacy.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2016
What then will be the faith of those who have swallowed rats for purpose well known to dem
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by zhaineey(f): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Its the not the rat they are selling but the poison for rats have seen this is ketu before so am not suprised
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Muyoatlanta(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Every bite is a hit......but seriously they are only using the cadaver for advert of rap poison.
NEHLIVE:
Hmm
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by ewosk: 12:28am On Jan 22, 2016
common sense is not common WALAHI

THE GUY IS SELLING RAT KILLERS not RATS....

read the link heading to confirm haba.....
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Rat jerky tongue
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by MDOLOFU: 1:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Lasa baby for lagosians
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by diva90: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Are you sure this is Lagos? I doubt
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:18am On Jan 22, 2016
What! Tis person should be arrested
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by emmykk(m): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2016
that is rat killer...nairaland now a propaganda house
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Naff24(f): 4:09am On Jan 22, 2016
That's leku leja.... Probably 4 Alfas, pastors, nd oluwo grin grin
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by SmartMugu: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2016
mizhefeh:
shocked shocked shocked
Warris dis?
Looks like small tubers of cassava or yam to me.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by preshpresh(f): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2016
StockRat
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 6:11am On Jan 22, 2016
D man is selling Rat poison
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by DikSin(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Kennitrust:
calabar man. Abadie?

I no be calabar shocked

Call me a Nigerian wink
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by freeage7(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2016
That picture is a picture of man that sales rat poison.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by senatorbayor(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2016
There is one thing about Nigerians , they are always on top of every situation and God deposit an inward intelligent spirit and eyes to see opportunities.

In every situation, Nigerians are known to create opportunities out of it and such opportunities result to cool cash and extra income.

In every outbreak of diseases, trust my people, they will come up with preventive stuff using eye catching marketing strategies.

There is a take home lessons from such spirit.

undecidedto see opportunities in every situations.

E.G : for every mad cow disease, bird flu,Ebola and stuff, Nigerians have come up with preventive tools.

The Ebola was a hit back to back for those creative business guys.
They sold sanitizers,hand gloves, sanitising machine and all sorts.

Now Lassa fever don show face, the Rate at which rat poisons,trap, gums and other sells is so alarming.

The prices for this items hve skyrockets and people kept patronising.

It's so hilarious to see display of Giants rats to as display for cynosures of would be buyer of the rat poisons.

Fumigation service have increased and the fumigating tools have had their price to increase also.

Don't be surprise to see me advertising mine here.

I'm very sure say Una get giant rats for una house and Rat doctor is in the room.

Just contact me for large supplies of rat poisons and fumigation services.

Discount awaits those who are members here.

And if you need prayers to eradicate Rats in your houses, we also offer such.

It's charge per 10 minutes per room .
Just pay directly to our savings account

Account name :senatorbayor Rat doctor
Account no : 0Z030671B2

Just pay into any bank not under the control of CBN regulations.

Scan your teller to us thru :senatorbayor@ratdoctor.com

Visit our website www.ratdokita.com

Click on the type of rats that parades your room and we shall call them out by fire or use our tools should they defy prayers.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Stanbeto: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Omo what is this?
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Howociqu(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Omo....na confirm poison...lol
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by babafirst(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2016
If any part of Naija should be given independence it's Lagos.Nothing wey no dey dat state.The good,the bad and the poisonous!
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by venronski(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
This is d best time to buy, very cheap "lol"
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by husseydelta(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Lassa fever tinz on point undecidedLassa fever tinz on point
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Mariecakes:
Lassa meat cheesy grin

the seller is from benue state.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by jejaju: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Ogun eku grin grin grin
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by raski04(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2016
francizy:
Nothing way man no go see... SmH

And people will buy and eat this shît right?

Omo, I rather go without meat than eat some disgusting creatures people feed on in this country...
he is not selling rat, he sell rat poison. the rat u see in the picture is not for consumption its just a sample of what the rat will become after eating the poison
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by mizhefeh(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
SmartMugu:

Looks like small tubers of cassava or yam to me.
Look closely,I don't tink so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.