Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) (70618 Views)

Well Suited Man Spotted Selling Suya In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / See The Giant Tortoise Found And Slaughtered For Peppersoup In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by eus3(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
please we should be proactive in our publication ok! these are Rat poison medicine, those dry rat are samples of the effectiveness of the product. I also have bought from those guys.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by alaskido(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Where is the Ministry of Health? They should move in swiftly and nab the seller.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Try and understand the pictures. If you look at the pictures well you would see that there are nylons and the rats are dead. The seller is selling eat poison and allowing that the poisons would make the rats dry up. It's done every where. Just that the way you package your own is different from mine.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Vision2045:
Am sure the guy or lady is selling rat poison using the lassa epic to hit down point and also having on display victims (rat) of the poison being sold

Rats in trouble

True talk. They are evidence that the poison is potent . Nothing more. All these pretentious attitudes are uncalled for
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by MDJALO(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Na waoo, dis one na lasa disease na
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by silkytouch(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Jantamanta Kill n Dry... grin
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by francizy(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
raski04:
he is not selling rat, he sell rat poison. the rat u see in the picture is not for consumption its just a sample of what the rat will become after eating the poison

Thanks, but really, the guy shouldn't have gathered that much rat na. Just a few will do, considering the whole thing looks disgusting..
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by psalmz(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2016
They sell rat poison,i see them a lot in ikeja
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by tuscani: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
dakarman:
wahara dey
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin reminds me of one of my number who can never pronounce L
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by raski04(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
francizy:

Thanks, but really, the guy shouldn't have gathered that much rat na. Just a few will do, considering the whole thing looks disgusting..
that is his selling point he is using it to call people attentions
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by gbishman: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Where are Our agencies in charge of hygienic food
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by medexico(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
It is meant for Jazz
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by abdulfirst(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rat poison's seller sole lasan
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by favourlove1: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op , I sorry for u. Truth doesn't hurt but u chose to lie. Seen that bf in lagos. Its an advert more like a strategy used by rat poison sellers to show effectiveness of the poison they r selling (kill n dry). So one in their right senses buys dried rats!
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by mizhefeh(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartMugu:

Looks like small tubers of cassava or yam to me.
Look closely,i don't tink so
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by K9blunt(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Its a lie o, they are actually selling rat poison and the rats you see there are just for evidence on the poisons potency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Agbalumo Called In English / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.