Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) (34140 Views)

These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show / Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by SeanDada1(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
SirLegal:
They have to repair the cars.

Cos the owners wouldn't leave their cars un-repaired for LAWMA.

Leave trash for Lawma
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by bigiyaro(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Dem don buy market
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Every car was a hit back to back ...

If you need the car back,yu can come and collect the bill
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by kunlej2: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2016
if only that No Parking sign was duly authorised, otherwise its OYO to the car owners.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by kunlej2: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2016
two places I hate to park.
firstly, where there is No Parking sign.
secondly Park at Owners risk
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by Excuzeme: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
When they will go and buy "Write-off" trucks and bring it here to do Trash-Truck!

Govt needs to pay more attention to all these "accident-in-waiting" trucks plying our roads!
They are not road-worthy but VIO has other things that can generate "bribe" on its mind. undecided
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by captaincaleb(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Leave trash cars for lawma new cars loaded for the owners ..........
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by FlySly05: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
abdulrahaman2:
. Guy u go school, wetin be the different btw lawma and psp track. Ode oshi

To answer your question, yes I attained some level of education. Now to school you Nitwit lawma is state owned and run but PSP is private hence the name Private Sector Participant.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by FlySly05: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
colossus2:

Who said the truck isn't a lawma truck. Zoom in you will see lawma on it.

Mind you, I was there and I took pictures also.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
hahaha...no wonder they haven't come to pack our refuse since!...This truck dey always form James bond everytime e dey come pack refuse. E go first reverse enter the entire road , then drive out slowly house by house packing refuse. The driver is usually very careful...Eiya...u done buy market....pele oh, Microwaste Nigeria ltd...hope they don't add this to our new bills
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by colossus2: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
FlySly05:

Mind you, I was there and I took pictures also.
Okay. Then it means it's not the truck in the picture that hit the car.

Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by medexico(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2016
So all these cars are the trash left for LAWMAN!
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by SolomonAdeola: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2016
They left thrash for LAWMA
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by IamKachi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Make dem buy new ones 4 d owners.... LAWMA get enuf bar jor
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by delishpot: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
ifeelgood:
The palace that got burnt means level don "shenge" new car mhen. pls come hit my car too!!!

4 people died in that crash I heard. Abeg no use your hand call problem for ya self
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:
LoL weyrey ni bobo yi sha. I swear I never check thru d post sha. Thanks. I don't drink. Its a mistake
Lol. Madt guy. Too much of BOBO JUICE na the cause jare. Pele. As you old reach,u still dey drink bobo juice.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by yemison(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
OMG..... wot if ppl were inside nko?
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by Blackchainz: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Leave trash 4 LAWMMA
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiremy:
According to the twitter user who shared the news,the LAWMA vehicle crashed into four cars at VI.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/lawma-truck-crushes-four-cars-at-1004.html

7 cars not 4. I am a living witness.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
The driver of the truck left it unattended to, talking with someone. The motor-boy(assistant driver) engaged the gear without having the ability to control it. The truck moved forward and instead of applying thr brake to avoid the damages done, he was pressing the accelerator. The truck carried the Hyundai Sonata, dragged it along on motion and bashed another six cars(SUVs). Black Landcruiser, Green Pathfinder, etc. I believe those cars are fully insured and not third party insurance, so insurance will bear the loss. I witnessed the whole scenario as it played out and have pictures. I work in the estate.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
No life lost. The only thing that is still useful in the Hyundai is the windscreen and engine. But for the other cars, the damages are still bearable just that it will be expensive due to the tye of SUVs involved. The doors of the Landcruiser and pathfinder are stucked, cannot be opened as at the time I was there.
Re: LAWMA Truck Crushes Four SUV Cars At 1004 Estate,VI,Lagos(pics) by ifeelgood: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
delishpot:

4 people died in that crash I heard. Abeg no use your hand call problem for ya self
Did you see anything like death here? continue to hear evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words Used To Describe Cars? / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.