Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl (37228 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / "Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Daminaj2(f): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
- According to NaijaJistLive, Maima was not just akin's girl but a runs girl that get him girls. Read on. Long but if you like Amebo. It is worth every second. grin

Dear Ice Prince Zamani,

I need to clarify a few things because u seem a but confused about dis whole mess. D original story on Maima is something I CREATED FROM A TIP. A female messaged me from her REAL account. She is close to Akin & Maima. She thought it was wrong Maima was cheating on u so she told me about dere trip together in Paris/London. When I now landed dere pages, ma detective eye saw d matching dates & backgrounds to create d pic frames dat r circling all d blogs.

Someone copied my work & sent it to Stella, & others followed which is how d truth got lost in translation.

AKIN NEVER WANTED TO BE EXPOSED. It is not him dat is trying to claim her or chase her publicly. He is a married man, no married man wants to disgrace his family. Why else would he lock his page and change his name? Obviously he’s embarrassed by being caught.

I know Maima fed u some bullshit about her in law being dere, Will Collins. But what u need to understand is Maima & Akin have been seeing for a long time. He knows all of her friends and family. He is her only sponsor, he has taken Bebe & her son & Maima on trips to Miami, he paid for her maintenance, bought her a car & she is always msging him for money & asking when she will see him so she can flaunt she is a world traveller on Akin’s dime. He took her to Dubai which is where she got her chest piercings. U can confirm all dis with Maima but am sure she is still lying as females do when caught.

When u started tweeting against him, he added a photo of Maima & Will to prove it’s a family relation. He even added Charles Nkewa office to try to PROTECT MAIMA not disgrace her. But no one saw dat but me.

U may not want to hear dis but I was told years ago, Akin went to Ghana & uses dis woman to introduce him to other women, Maima was one of d girls Akin picked. (And am being courteous of ur feelings with dis story) BUT U NEED TO FACE FACTS. DON’T BE NAIVE. She is one of many lazy woman dat does not want to work but live off Akin & ur fame. Stop making her popular for d next man. Keep ur relationships off social media.

I know love is blind, but u r embarrassing ur self not seeing what is clearly infront of u. Stop siding with Maima, make her admit d truth & stop making Akin d villian. How dare u anyway? He is d reason u even found her attractive because d guy has fixed & upgraded her from d ground up like a true constructionist.

I know a lot of copy & paste bloggers have been stealing my work but don’t have the facts straight.

D way u r trying to drag this man is so wrong.

Maima needs to be a woman & grow up. She needs to admit to u dat she has previously & recently went to see Akin.
I know u r a God fearing person, don’t get caught up in woman’s lies to disgrace another human being & make him out to be the bad guy!
You need to tweet & apologize to Akin. Let it be something like “I want to apologize to Akin, I KNOW now he did not expose or try to claim Maima, some new info is brought to light, I know the truth now & I am working through it.” People will respect you more, your fans will appreciate you & d people dat know d truth about Akin will not make you out to be a fool. DO NOT RUIN UR HUMBLE REPUTATION OVER A GIRL.

cc: lalasticlala

http://naijagistlive.com/2016/01/21/dear-ice-prince-zamani/

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Daminaj2(f): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
.Nawa o.

You can also read more here. + summary for those who feel it is too long (lINK bELOW)
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/blogger-who-exposed-maima-nkewa-for.html
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by TruthHurts1(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol "True constructionist" Shey na house dem dey fight over?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by huntila(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Revelations..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2016
wow...mind control experts everywhere. man, ice's mind must be messed up by now.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Pooor boy!!! I saw them live at the airport in jos and when I tried to take a picture with ice prince, she had her nose in the air with a squeezed face buh I no even send her. Well ice prince could take her back if she promises to change. He loves her n its obvious

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by StepTwo: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Daminaj2:
.Nawa o.

bia, Daminaj2 , na u no want make dis story end abi?

8 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by vicraven(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2016
ENIMONEY:
Pooor boy!!! I saw them live at the airport in jos and when I tried to take a picture with ice prince, she had her nose in the air with a squeezed face buh I no even send her. Well ice prince could take her back if she promises to change. He loves her n its obvious
i'll take you back to if you promise to change... promise

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
i'll take you back to if you promise to change... promise
ion love you no more!! Aint changing. Never

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Daminaj2(f): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:

bia, Daminaj2 , na u no want make dis story end abi?

No be Endtime story na grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by vicraven(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2016
ENIMONEY:
ion love you no more!! Aint changing. Never
switie,lassa fever dey worry you??

8 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by coolnice(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2016
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by talktonase(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Only pvssy Wey I don pay dowry for nahim I go protect to death oh...ice cube is wasting his time.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm. This is odikwa serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by AkProsper(m): 2:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Summary pls

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by mathias32(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by chumakk: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by LesbianBoy(m): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Ice prince na mumu

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by 7footre(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2016
So long a letter undecided
The baba that fortified maima is the real mvp...
Make ma name no reach where ice own de abeg

22 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by rafeelly(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
una no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
January definitely has been a good month for bloggers. Hit Celebrity discords "back to back"

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by cruzita(f): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE REAL *GENESIS TO REVELATION*

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by demarc001: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Busybody

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Pavore9: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Sighs...when other people's lives have become someone's goal!

12 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Benjom(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Eeya.. What a pity... but Ice-Prince is already love struck and it'll take sometime for anyone to be able to disabuse is mind no matter the infamous revelations.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by SPG4U(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=14pt]So many people face worst nightmares in their relationships everyday,
and they resolve it or walk away in peace.

but publicity wont even let ice prince think straight
[/size]

meanwhile guys see this thread on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke

3 Likes

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by PrettyJoyce(f): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
issokay

See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by Yemzy6(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
end time bloger

1 Like

Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by lorikanex: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl by BiggerBangs: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]He took Maima to Miami ...while She took Akin to Ambode land "to and fro" grin grin

Ice Prince no be your Fault,na the baba Jazz dey work wonders in your life,i believed the mumu guy just bought her a Range thats why he dey try defend am(In 2016 Girls lies are now sophisticated,GUYS BE WARNED!!)[/size]

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.