Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? (1518 Views)

Is A Degree In Computer Science Still Worth It??? / For Computer Science Students / Nigeria Rated 3rd Best Programming Nation In Africa Behind Egypt Nd South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? by cr80vity(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2016
I need some clarifications....
m nt a graduate of computer science but m a computer geek. I am into programming and graphics(web development nd programing specifically)...please do I need to do PGD and if I do PGD do I need to proceed to masters or do I even need all ds pgd and m.sc of a tin at all bfor I can be successful in d my ICT line....lastly, s d essence of d PGD for me to gain resourceful knowledge or just all this Pgd nd m.sc is just for d sake of me gettin job...

M sorry for d long questions but pls help out
Re: PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? by Thirdwrist(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Guy you are everywhere on this section. Is it the videos that you said you watched that makes you think you are a programmer? Lol. I dey play oh.

You don't need any of those, just focus on your coding and Learn best practices.
Re: PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2016
cr80vity:
I need some clarifications....
m nt a graduate of computer science but m a computer geek. I am into programming and graphics(web development nd programing specifically)...please do I need to do PGD and if I do PGD do I need to proceed to masters or do I even need all ds pgd and m.sc of a tin at all bfor I can be successful in d my ICT line....lastly, s d essence of d PGD for me to gain resourceful knowledge or just all this Pgd nd m.sc is just for d sake of me gettin job...

M sorry for d long questions but pls help out
I don't know if u have a first degree in CSC. if you do and want to be a lecturer then proceed to do your masters or PGD if your cgpa is low. if you want to be a world class developer, why do it alone when andela and mest are there to help you. www.andela.com www.meltwater.org
Re: PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? by cr80vity(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
programma:
I don't know if u have a first degree in CSC. if you do and want to be a lecturer then proceed to do your masters or PGD if your cgpa is low. if you want to be a world class developer, why do it alone when andela and mest are there to help you. www.andela.com www.meltwater.org
m nt a csc graduate
Re: PGD Nd M.sc In Computer Science, Is It Necessary? by cr80vity(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thirdwrist:
Guy you are everywhere on this section. Is it the videos that you said you watched that makes you think you are a programmer? Lol. I dey play oh.

You don't need any of those, just focus on your coding and Learn best practices.
Bro no mind me o...m learning ni o...na my.life I dey plan for na y I dey always ask questions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

29 Things That Every Beginner Programmer Should Know. / Android Application Developer Urgently Needed / Learn Object Oriented Programming (OOP) AT SANDCROFT SOFTWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.