Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS (79235 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by tgmservice: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who knws wether its the guy is being setup after d guy don chop her punna and even paid her she went ahead to setup him after realizing the consequences of her stewpid online action. Girls ehhhn always dealing with guys since 90BC. But true talk d girl fine sha

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
1surdman:
Setup?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by cardoctor(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
I dont believe this story. Seems like a setup.

Please click on the link below for advanced all car diagnostics in ABUJA. Free diagnostics by appointment for Nairalanders only.
* Offer is valid from 25/01/16 to 30/01/16 only. Hurry now while offer lasts.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Socketbet: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
because she no gree shine congo wit u
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by dammytosh: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
It is a NO BRAINER.

I said that immediately the picture went viral.

dammytosh:
So some one can pick an innocent picture and put a caption on it and it hit front page?

The irony is that girls who give their boyfriend tfare after visiting them are also talking about how pathetic this girl is.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by marlockj: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
missKiffy:
Chai, he did that girl strong thing o, that was cruel, he ruined her reputation if only the damage can be undone, lalasticlala, i think this is worthy of frontpage since the other post made frontpage so that the innocent girl can be vindicated

Lol!!!

Ladies are always too soft...

You call that girl in d pic innocent girl n reputation....

Shebi Na so innocent girl dey look

woman wey show ha breast to the world is good girl....

Wetin she find go for man

is she not suppose to b in school,reading,church or in ha father's house.

So to u that guy has not fck Dat girl before?

chai this is Why men always Hv dier way over girls.....

Did u read d relationship BTW that girl n d guy?? Innocent by yashhhhh....
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Barigaboy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Girls should just be care of some of us. Some guys knows how to mess up a lady after showing them love. Which shouldn't be
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=frodobee post=42212104][/quote] I worship ur signature

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by magicfingers009: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't believe this apology. All of a sudden, the guy grew dreads from a regular lowcut. Abeg, make the girl sef explain why she was snapping with money in her hands. which police station for benin dey allow culprit type statement? RUBBISH
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by gpmorgan: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
bitter ex. e dey vex say na this chairman dey shine dey punna wey iim dey keep late night for.

wetin corn sign me sef? sad

lalaticlala cum sea where day punna moni dey.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by smoothlips(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
1surdman:
Setup?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by dikeigbo2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Character assassination is a serious offense, let him be punished heavily for that, barawo
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by curiox007: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
haaaa...I don't believe nairaland will fall for this in the first place..,someone caption stuffs like this with just written sentence without the lady's voice in question and ppl actually believ it? ahhh...fools plenty for this world oo . not just the silly guy alone
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Strawman: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
1surdman:
Setup?

Aaaaaaaagh!!! Aaagh!! Aaaaagh!!!!!!!! Guy that picture made me to feel pain in my balls! Why would you post that!!!?? undecided
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by GetUmad: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2016
magicfingers009:
I don't believe this apology. All of a sudden, the guy grew dreads from a regular lowcut. Abeg, make the girl sef explain why she was snapping with money in her hands. which police station for benin dey allow culprit type statement? RUBBISH

The guy grew dreads? are you for real? Do you know the timeline of the pictures? What if it was a picture taken several months ago that the guy edited for the purpose of self-gratification. Also, how many police station have you being in benin Republic to know they don't allow them write statement? Oh I see, because you saw "Benin" and with the eagerness to comment, you never had the privilege to discover it might not be in edo state.
The girl should explain what she was doing with the money on her hand while she snapped. I give up on you! FYI, there are several Nigerian youths working with their relatives in Benin Republic, selling second-hand materials. Some of them are also schooling right there. So many of them mix and live with the natives.

tgmservice:
Who knws wether its the guy is being setup after d guy don chop her punna and even paid her she went ahead to setup him after realizing the consequences of her stewpid online action. Girls ehhhn always dealing with guys since 90BC. But true talk d girl fine sha
magicfingers009:

Frodobee :
So police dey monitor instagram? Hian! Police people must be very hardworking people or jobless.
Anyways, I get kweshon for them, when are they going to arrest those people that lied to us during election.

What are you saying? Did they write anywhere that the police got the info on instagram? And what concerns Benin Republic police with lies during election? You probably didn't notice the currency in a bid to hit front page. Most of you comment without properly engaging your reasoning faculty and people of your level also hit likes.

All of you saying rubbish. You should engage your brain even for a lil' second. How would you feel if that lady was your sister?

Do you know that guy could probably be one of these Nigerians that school in Benin (from the name you could ascertain that) then in order to feel funky (remember some guyz can go any length just to prove they're who they aren't. We all can relate with mischievous things some guyz did back in secondary school or when we were young in order to feel like a Casanova, meanwhile majority of them couldn't even confront a lady) , edited the pix of one of his Benin friends, post same online not thinking it'd go viral.

Again if one senseless guy posted same pix about your sister online such as this, would you type those rubbish ?
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by magicfingers009: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Mr. Lawyer, why don't you pause for a minute and ponder on what was written instead of exposing your stupidity like this in public?

tgmservice said it could be a case of blackmail, and that position is senseless to you? you are either a minor or an inexperienced adult.

And Mr. Man, remember the first thread said the picture went viral first on Snapchat before people saved it and took it to other social media. If you even familiar with snapchat you would know only instant pictures with text and emoticons are uploaded not edited pictures.

I wrote "typed". For goodness sake, why would he type then print a police statement ? Have you ever written a police statement before? And mind you, I lived in Benin Republic for a while. They don't speak English or communicate in English. Please if you can't reason beyond what the news feeds you, you probably should stick with LindaIkeji.

GetUmad:

The guy grew dreads? are you for real? Do you know the timeline of the pictures? What if it was a picture taken several months ago that the guy edited for the purpose of self-gratification. Also, how many police station have you being in benin Republic to know they don't allow them write statement? Oh I see, because you saw "Benin" and with the eagerness to comment, you never had the privilege to discover it might not be in edo state.
The girl should explain what she was doing with the money on her hand while she snapped. I give up on you! FYI, there are several Nigerian youths working with their relatives in Benin Republic, selling second-hand materials. Some of them are also schooling right there. So many of them mix and live with the natives.

What are you saying? Did they write anywhere that the police got the info on instagram? And what concerns Benin Republic police with lies during election? You probably didn't notice the currency in a bid to hit front page. Most of you comment without properly engaging your reasoning faculty and people of ypur level also hit likes.

All of you saying rubbish. You should engage your brain even for a lil' second. How would you feel if that lady was your sister?

Do you know that guy could probably be one of these Nigerians that school in Benin (from the name you could ascertain that) then in order to feel funky (remember some guyz can go any length just to prove they're who they aren't) , edited the pix of one of his Benin friends, post same online not thinking it'd go viral.

Again if one senseless guy posted same pix about your sister online such as this, would you type those rubbish ?
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by iykekelvins(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Lmao.. Mumu Na wetin him gain nau.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by wittyt98(m): 1:50am On Jan 24, 2016
1surdman:
Setup?
. LWKM !!! BE LIKE SAY NA SHIT OH

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.