Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Important Things Every Jambite Needs To Know Before Jamb 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Things Every Jambite Needs To Know Before Jamb 2016 (515 Views)

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.... / Photos Every Jambite Must Relate To When Post Utme Was Scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things Every Jambite Needs To Know Before Jamb 2016 by skiloski: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Hi folks,

It is no longer news that the official date for Jamb 2016 has been fixed. It is to hold from 29th February to 14th March which is precisely a 2 weeks exercise and will be a computer based test. However, random questions are going to be issued to various candidates which will make it rather impossible to ask friends that wrote the previous day about the questions they answered.

With the Introduction of cbt and biometric screening, special centres and impersonation are almost impossible. To my amazement, i discovered an Android Application that offers Jamb CBT 2016 questions and answers completely free to download and install on google playstore.

Hard to believe right? As i am certainly not a fool, i cross-checked the previous years that were listed on the app and the questions corresponded exactly with the Jamb Past Questions. Still dont know how the inventor of the app did this.

Here is the link to the app on Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.examsuite. You can also search it up on playstore, its named Exam Suite. Its definitely worth the try!

Goodluck to all writing Jamb 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa University 2015/16 Part-time,diploma&pre-degree Form Is Onsale / Where Can I Find The Original Copy Of The Stamp Duty Act / Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.