Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, (1053 Views)

How To Generate More Blog Visitors / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, by clickable(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
It is the dream of every Adsense earner to maximize her Traffic
and get good ROT (Returns on Traffic).
Google Adsense has now enabled the Responsive link ads
functionality. The Responsive link ads let your Link Ads from
Google adapt to any screen size of any device. Thus, Your Link
ads will be able to show on any screen easily.

Kindly go ahead and integrate the link ads to maximize your
ROT.

How To Add Responsive link
Ads to your blog.
Go to your Adsense Dashboard.
Click on New ads
Fill the Name of the Ads.
On Ad Size. You will see Showing Tab Click on it and select
Link Ads.
Now select the Responsive link .
You can further customize it.
Click save and get code.
Place the code on your Blog.
Start making more Mulla.
Source:
clickableblog.com/generate-more-google-adsense-earning-with-responsive-link-ads/
Cc lasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% / . / Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.