Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Blogger Who Exposed Ice Prince Insists That Maima Is A ‘runs Girl’ + Reveals Mor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Who Exposed Ice Prince Insists That Maima Is A ‘runs Girl’ + Reveals Mor (461 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl / "Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Who Exposed Ice Prince Insists That Maima Is A ‘runs Girl’ + Reveals Mor by goldrush111(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Dear Ice Prince Zamani, I need to clarify a few things because u seem a but confused about dis whole mess. D original story on Maima is something I CREATED FROM A TIP. A female messaged me from her REAL account. She is close to Akin & Maima. She thought it was wrong Maima was cheating on u so she told me about dere trip together in Paris/London. When I now landed dere pages, ma detective eye saw d matching dates & backgrounds to create d pic frames dat r circling all d blogs. AKIN NEVER WANTED TO BE EXPOSED.
It is not him dat is trying to claim her or chase her publicly. He is a married man, no married man wants to disgrace his family. Why else would he lock his page and change his name? Obviously he’s embarrassed by being caught.

I know Maima fed u some bullshit about her in law being dere, Will Collins. But what u need to understand is Maima & Akin have been seeing for a long time.

He knows all of her friends and family. He is her only sponsor, he has taken Bebe & her son & Maima on trips to Miami, he paid for her maintenance, bought her a car & she is always msging him for money & asking when she will see him so she can flaunt she is a world traveller on Akin’s dime. He took her to Dubai which is where she got her chest piercings. U can confirm all dis with Maima but am sure she is still lying as females do when caught.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/01/blogger-who-exposed-iceprince-gf-writes-to-him-maima-is-a-runs-girl-reveals-more-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Emerges 2015 Nigeria’s Most Influential Singer / Comedian Bovi Loses Mum (photo) / MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike Looking Pretty At Movie Screening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.