Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess (46205 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by myners007: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
My former boss has been saying this since 2011
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
When two women fight, na who don chop bellefull get time to separate.
I've more important things to do and haven't hustled completely so both of them should swerve with their drama.

[img]http://backstage.tnp.sg/backstage/sites/backstage/files/styles/photoblog_content/public/01b19cce.jpg[/img]
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by talktimi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Princess was never funny in the first place, dunno how she entered the comedy business

1 Like

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by bronzegoddess(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sonsquest:
Very Ugly lady. I sense jealousy. Who are these people anyway
why wld u call someone else ugly
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by aalangel(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Even if Princess is dry, that was damn so rude of Lolo1.

2 Likes

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by ikorodureporta: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Somebody must tell somebody.....i no see Princess funny in any way, esp her show with T.A.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by oluwasegun007(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Una wan start Una own abi.....* drags both women and entas rum *[b]
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Princess has never been a funny comedian. She thinks speaking in an awkward way or putting up a funny look with makeup cracks up the audience, no it doesn't. Lepacious bose is much more funny than princess, mak shee go continue her catering business, her time is up in the comedy bizness!
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by vega84(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yoruba's. #vegatalks
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
NOW IT IS: LOLO 1 VS PRINCESS THE COMEDIAN. . . . . 2016 WILL BE VERY INTERESTING . . YEAR OF BEEF

1 Like

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by omowest(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
timilehing:
Jealousy kills women faster than anything else

This is not jealousness, na confirm talk.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by macho44(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Someone has to tell her the truth! Lol. Let's sit and wait for a clip back from princess.

This Lolo sef is very Un-fine ooooo
www.adielem.com
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by mikron(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
i thought i was the only one that noticed that princess does nothing but to insult people whenever she is on stage, dry and boring jokes, unnecessary picking on of people in the audience and the list goes on, thank God a fellow comedienne LOLO1 is bold enough to call her to order.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by sorepco(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
My guy you really think she is jelous of princess?over what?? Between us guys do you really think princess is funny?? I have never laffed at her jokes and wonder at times if she is being funny or auditioningfor a comedic role...

timilehing:
Jealousy kills women faster than anything else
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by yeanka007: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lolo abi na wetin be ya name, you beta face your business. You wey no fit crack a joke wey go make me laugh dey there dey tab princess. You be the audience shey audience compain.

Make jealousy no kill you, you no fine self

***His****

2 Likes

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by xklucvG: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Someone has to tell her the truth! Lol. Let's sit and wait for a clip back from princess.

Thanks for telling the truth. Princess is whack she thinks comedy is you step on stage say or do whatever comes to your then the audience laugh. If at her age she still don't know what it takes to make audience truely laugh then she should shove her jokes up her fat ass.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by glowshine(f): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2016
But what did princess do na wa o. why can't lolo act matured and go and meet princess in private if she's having issues with her. i am a woman but sometimes i wonder why some women always like this.

1 Like

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by arixsto2(m): 1:37am On Jan 23, 2016
lolo comment were inconclusive and some budget agenda were missing. I will suggest, she should declare the asset of her mind and stop patronising us. He dat want equity come with clean hand.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Smitsam: 3:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Must you come out on social media to tell her this? Will you be arrested if you call her on phone to give a this piece of advice? My dear Lolo1 I think you are the one who needs to be cautioned.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by whizcartel(m): 4:02am On Jan 23, 2016
true tho... princess's jokes are dry...
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by LazyFrog(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2016
francoray:
See that booby

Omo, you get eye die!
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh. Sumfin must av led to dis. Lolo needs to give us d full gist cos I knw dr is a lot more to dis.

1 Like

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by goldedprince: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
there is more to this. i bet you one of them snatched the other sugar daddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.