Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How I Was Scammed By A Close Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Scammed By A Close Friend (431 Views)

Please Beware, I Was Scammed In Business Section. / My Close Friend Died Since 2009 But I Still See Him In My Dreams. Is It Normal? / How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja (kc Gaming Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A Close Friend by Fantasticks: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmm, I have been scammed by a lady I have known for five years now.
My name is fantastica and I live in Lagos. I have been friends with this lady in question for five years now and our friendship has been strong or so I thought.
On a fateful Saturday, she called me and said that her brother from Germany sent her a Samsung smartphone and a laptop. She knew dat I was saving to buy those things so when she told me, I was happy not knowing that it was a scam. I gave her the money and she said she will bring it to the house. I accepted and since then, I haven't seen her again. I tried looking for her and calling her but her phone has been switched off since then.
PLEASE WAT DO I DO? I NEED MY MONEY BACK
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Close Friend by biodunpro(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
just chill til judgment day
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Close Friend by ernecy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
you have been maggard. kpele

(1) (Reply)

Transparency International's Top 10 Most Corrupt Countries List Is Out / What's The Picture Of Life To You? / Galleria News Job Alert!!! Operation/general Managers Urgently Needed…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.