Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

A Must Do For All Singles Before Proposing To/marrying That Girl/guy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must Do For All Singles Before Proposing To/marrying That Girl/guy (437 Views)

Pls Should My Genotype Stop me From Marrying This Lady I Love? / 7 Reasons You Should Think Twice Before Marrying A Nigerian Medical Doctor / What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Do For All Singles Before Proposing To/marrying That Girl/guy by AKAKAK(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Any one that has ever had a Sickle cell patient as a close person can tell how difficult it is to have one, their parents always go through a lot trauma and emotional troubles, many Sickle cell children have ruined the finances of their parents, large % of them also die “prematurely” no matter the care. The Sickle patients themselves live a painful life of always undergoing serious unspeakable pain anytime they have crisis.

Most couples with SS children end up hating themselves and regretting their decisions no matter the love they initially shared. This is because the stress and emotional trauma related to raising sickle cell children is excessively enormous.

In order to avoid having a sickle child, below is the simple guide for singles to follow in order to have peace of mind raising their children, and also avoid children that would live forever in pains.

Before you propose or marry that girl/guy, both of you should run genotype test and strictly follow the guide below based on the result. According to research, people still make this mistake of marrying incompatible people in this age and time.

Remember it is better to be guided than to be a victim (don't be blinded by "love" please).

AA+ AA EXCELLENT
This is the perfect combo as couples in this category can never give birth to SS or AS

AA+AS GOOD
This is a good combo as couples in this category can never give birth to SS but they can give birth to a carrier i.e AS

AA+SS FAIR
This is a fair combo as couples in this category can never give birth to SS but all their children will be carriers i.e AS

AS+AS BAD
This is a bad combo as couples in this category can have all their children as SS

AS+SS VERY BAD
This is a very bad combo as couples in this category have a very high possibility of having all their children as SS

SS+SS SUICIDE MISSION

This is an extremely bad combo as couples in this category can only have SS children.

Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, mynd44, obinoscopy please move this to front page to educate singles out there so that they can avoid this mistake that many have made and are now regretting.

(1) (Reply)

Need To Stop Skin Bleaching / The Most Effective And Economical Way To Lose Weight(part 1) / Good News To People With Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.