Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? (1344 Views)

WELLVIS: Assess Yourself For The Risk Of Having Coronavirus Disease 19 / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
My beautiful girl friend is an albino, i love her but i am afraid what will happen to our kids, what's our chances of having black kids, i dont want our kids to be like her, and hope she won't be having series of complications later...Any health professional should help me. Should i go ahead?
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? by stewatt(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
The fight for orgasm will tell... If your sperm is stronger and more active than hers . chances are that your child have your look but if hers is sharper. Bro you knw the rest
Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? by thehedge(f): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nawa oo.... you want to marry a woman that you don't want your kids to be like undecided
talk about love.
I don't know why people come here to ask so much question about dating or marrying albino, and there was an actor who married a lady with downsyndrom and didn't make noise about it.

TEMINIKANSOSO:
My beautiful girl friend is an albino, i love her but i am afraid what will happen to our kids, what's our chances of having black kids, i dont want our kids to be like her, and hope she won't be having series of complications later...Any health professional should help me. Should i go ahead?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? by TeamLeader(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
zero risk. My neighbour married albino man and they hav 3 healthy kids. Morover na human bein dem be na. if yu no marry them who will

1 Like

Re: What Is The Risk Of Marrying An Albino? by dozofavour(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Don't know if you are already married or not but let me contribute.
I am an albino and it's not easy living with albinism. To answer your question straight up is the chances of an albino who is married to one who is not giving birth to an albino is 15%. So no fears.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT / How To Balance Hormones Naturally To Boost Fertility / Custom-made Pressure Garment And Compression Stocking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.