Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sim Portability - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Portability (429 Views)

Mobile Number Portability - Why You Should Port Your Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim Portability by Meklex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Following this MTN re-registeration stress on Nigerians I came across an information that posited an option to port to another network and you can still retain your old number(which in the name of everything sane and logical will be the only reason for me to queue up to re-register) now since we have that option to ditch one network for another and still retain our age long hotlines, I will like to confirm if I will still be able to do it regarding the fact that MTN has barred (not blocked) me from making calls but can receive.
Re: Sim Portability by phemsie(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
u can't make or receive call if u port until ur line is re-registered.

c'est vinnie
Re: Sim Portability by Meklex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
phemsie:
u can't make or receive call if u port until ur line is re-registered.

c'est vinnie
so I will have to register with mtn first before porting?.... The sim was not blocked just barred

(1) (Reply)

Help.bbm Call Not Working On Blackberry10 / Dollascell.com / We Need Developers For Tecno Y4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.