Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? (613 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'op' / Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? by Lousymouth(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you are a frequent visitor of Nairaland, you will notice the acronym 'OP' being used in almost all the threads.... I was just wondering aloud... What is the meaning of this word OP and do we use it on Nairaland

Kindly don't ask ME TO ASK Google... Its just for us to educate ourselves.....
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? by Software202(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Out of Point
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? by femifemo123: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lousymouth:
If you are a frequent visitor of Nairaland, you will notice the acronym 'OP' being used in almost all the threads.... I was just wondering aloud... What is the meaning of this word OP and do we use it on Nairaland

Kindly don't ask ME TO ASK Google... Its just for us to educate ourselves.....

Opener of post
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? by canadianprince: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
OP =Original Poster

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Students Protest Death Of Final Year Colleague / Engineering Mathematics Textbook / Which Of These Novels Are Correct??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.