Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (967605 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
cashville01:
yeah just heard that too from a very reliable source that zonal screening will hold 9th and 10th may....it is comfirmed.
wow really,thanks for this piece of info,GOD bless,but pls bro what does zonal screenin consist of,is it going to be another exam or what,I really don't know how they do their things,pls throw more light,thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
truffle:
wow really,thanks for this piece of info,GOD bless,but pls bro what does zonal screenin consist of,is it going to be another exam or what,I really don't know how they do their things,pls throw more light,thanks
no it is a thorough checking of tattos,rechecking of documents and physical fitness.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
cashville01:
no it is a thorough checking of tattos,rechecking of documents and physical fitness.
thanks for the insight,GOD bless
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
cashville01:
yeah just heard that too from a very reliable source that zonal screening will hold 9th and 10th may....it is comfirmed.

Believe it or not there won't be any zonal screening, if you hear anything now, na to resume in camp by June. I can tell you that info is incorrect

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2018
For heaven's sake which one is "Zonal Screening"? this guy is ignorant of DSS. SSS is unlike Army or Airforce, there's nothing like Zonal Screening. All the screening have been concluded since two months back including medicals. Don't come here and mislead people ignorantly.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cashville01: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Rablaw:
For heaven's sake which one is "Zonal Screening"? this guy is ignorant of DSS. SSS is unlike Army or Airforce, there's nothing like Zonal Screening. All the screening have been concluded since two months back including medicals. Don't come here and mislead people ignorantly.
pls kindly refer to page 63 of this thread and read carefully...it is a fact that zonal screening was done during the last recruitment on the 17th of may bcs i was droped after the screening but with this job,everything is subject to change..i apologies for trying to keep the thread alive mehn

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Rablaw:
Don't u know that there are some states that didn't do the medicals
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2018
cashville01:
pls kindly refer to page 63 of this thread and read carefully...it is a fact that zonal screening was done during the last recruitment on the 17th of may bcs i was droped after the screening but with this job,everything is subject to change..i apologies for trying to keep the thread alive mehn
bro I do not doubt you one bit,you seem to have a very reliable source,pls keep dishing out info like this and don't ever be sorry for sharing what you know,you all on this thread have a choice to believe whatever u want to,thanks cashville,is it possible I have ur contact though.thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Many thanks for the updates. We are all partners in progress.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lihabeeb1: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
truffle:
bro I do not doubt you one bit,you seem to have a very reliable source,pls keep dishing out info like this and don't ever be sorry for sharing what you know,you all on this thread have a choice to believe whatever u want to,thanks cashville,is it possible I have ur contact though.thanks

some categories of people on this platform are just "Critics addict " they are very stingy with everything in their life even to release a piece of information. If we can't know you as a SOLUTION-PROVIDER.. pls don't be a problem -complicator. someone is trying to share information at his disposal, if u find it incorrect, know how to correct him politely. There are many people on this platform that knows almost everything from Headquarter but they won't talk. carry all what u have to heaven. life is too short.

However, let's respect our source, A source directly from headquarter quiet different from state command, a source from principal officers quite different from a cadet officer vice-versa. let's endeavour to exercise patience for each other. I doff my hat to all Sir/MA
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
someone applying for cadet officer. Which rank will the give to that person
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2018
please for those of you attended the interview/documentation in your state, are u up to 20?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
In our command we were nine that passed the interview, filled the form and also did both physical and medical screening.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rablaw:

In our command we were nine that passed the interview, filled the form and also did both physical and medical screening.
U mean 9 people only passed the interview? Did u do the medicals/documentation immediately after the interview or some weeks/days after the interview
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Reader530:

U mean 9 people only passed the interview? Did u do the medicals/documentation immediately after the interview or some weeks/days after the interview

Yes, medicals have been done immediately after the outcome of the interview.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Rablaw:

With this info, what would the zonal screening meant for?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Rablaw:

Thanks bro, but what about the documentation? Besides, is there anything like zonal again?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:55pm On May 01, 2018
Happy new month to all faithful expectants. our waiting can not more than next month. we shall all smile in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aduragbemi1988: 6:51am On May 02, 2018
Goodmorning to you all, Ondo state applicants, is there anyone who has done medical and interview??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2018
hello house...any latest abt d zonal screening?, as we can see today is the 4th of d month.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
Lwafu:
hello house...any latest abt d zonal screening?, as we can see today is the 4th of d month.

Bro, the people that gave the info said 9-10th of may. Let wait till then but am sure that there won't be any zonal screening. It will just be like a campaign after election
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lihabeeb1: 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
jameshow:

Bro, the people that gave the info said 9-10th of may. Let wait till then but am sure that there won't be any zonal screening. It will just be like a campaign after election

You started ur statement well my brother, but ur conclusion seems critical! please see whatever we say or share here as a platform of exchanging ideas and view.

if situation changes, d people dat hold such view will definitely keep us updated as d situation unfold. so please let's just be patient with each other. God bless us.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2018
jameshow:

hmmmmm
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:53am On May 05, 2018
lihabeeb1:

You started ur statement well my brother, but ur conclusion seems critical! please see whatever we say or share here as a platform of exchanging ideas and view.

if situation changes, d people dat hold such view will definitely keep us updated as d situation unfold. so please let's just be patient with each other. God bless us.

thanks, seriously i encourage people to share their info here with us either true or false cos it makes this place lively but i av my reason for saying it will be like a campaign after election
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Reader530(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2018
jameshow:

thanks, seriously i encourage people to share their info here with us either true or false cos it makes this place lively but i av my reason for saying it will be like a campaign after election
OK, explain
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 05, 2018
jameshow:

please can you explain
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 5:50pm On May 05, 2018
Reader530:

OK, explain

what else do you want me to explain? what I said is comprehensive enough for anyone to get. Remember, this job is about secrecy, logic and reasoning
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
Following
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 09, 2018
What should we be expecting? Today is 9th!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 8:14am On May 09, 2018
Please guy do anyone have any info? Kindly share with us
Detective in particular
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by zanga3(f): 11:24am On May 09, 2018
Boladeyo2301:
Please guy do anyone have any info? Kindly share with us
Detective in particular
let's wait till we get their call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: Player88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.