Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,591 members, 7,770,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (974306 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Temas: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2011
hello house,just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba plc.pls wat should i expect as per the questions.thanks for ur responses,

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by afolayangs(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2011
Read arithmetic, verbal, knw about UBA and some current affiars

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doreesy4k(f): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2011
please where is the venue of the text i want to gatecrash

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by visitor30(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2011
doreesy4k:

please where is the venue of the text i want to gatecrash

read gmat maths, antonyms and synonyms, know the name of the GMD , chairman, the meaning of their logo that is mustard seed, the name of minister of finance the name of secretary gen of UN

You are free to gate crash!
But as long as u have an evidence to show that u got an invitation in the form of either an sms or an email printed out. The reason is that they have a list all invited guest for the aptitude test. (so either an sms forwarded to you by your friends who were or invited or an email sent to them. You can print it and go along with it)

I did gate crashed in 2004 & got the job. thought left few yrs latter. my friend in Zenith bank who was invited forwarded his invitation letter to me. the invitation letter was not customized one back then. so it was easier printing it out from my email account.

During my time, you need to be familiar/good with the basic arithmetic. I call it arithmetic, because its the basic foundation of mathematics. example profit & loss, Ratio etc.

Pass mark den was 60%. We where told that the result will be out the next morning and we should come prepare for interview, for those who will be successful. It actually came out as promised the next day.
I did my interview the next day. The funny things there was that nobody knew it was UBA, but we all knew it was one of the 1st generation banks.
It was during the aptitude test in one of the questions, asking when the UBA was established that we knew it was UBA.

Go to their website and digest every information about UBA. Date of establishment [example: When it came into operation;  pre & post merger (ie former standard trust bank/erstwhile UBA to give you the Legacy UBA, which is the current UBA of today.
when I say everything, I mean every information about them, like who was the past and who is the current CEO/MD

Also know your current affairs regarding Nigerian financial sector. meaning of most of these abbreviations ( examples: NAFDAC, ICPC, NDLEA, NDIC, AMCON,  etc) You can add more. Try and know their Core Values and their mission & vision statements also.

I wish you  all the best!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Greenpro: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
The best thing for anyone aspiring to work in this Bank is to possess B.sc if not, you stay long on the ground.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stepo707: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2011
@
Greenpro:

The best thing for anyone aspiring to work in this Bank is to possess B.sc if not, you stay long on the ground.

@Green pro why do you say that?doesn't UBA pay well.What is their salary scale like for ond
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
Please who has an idea about UBA's present test questions.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by koolvin12(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2012
berniceu: Please who has an idea about UBA's present test questions.Thanks
pls how did u apply??

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 3:31pm On May 21, 2012
I am serving there,so all present corpers in UBA passing out in june are to write the test.please anyone with present experience should kindly advice.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by koolvin12(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2012
berniceu: I am serving there,so all present corpers in UBA passing out in june are to write the test.please anyone with present experience should kindly advice.
bro,i ve no idea of the test format but most bank tests re GMAT based...so i think u should study ur gmat very well and probably sum current affairs....pls post d details of the test here so i can try gatecrashing...thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:21pm On May 21, 2012
U hve been scheduled for UBA Aptitude test.Date 1 June 2012. Time: 9am. Pls refer to ur mail box for more details.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:27pm On May 21, 2012
We have scheduled you for an entry level test on Friday June1, 2012 by 9am. The venue is UBA House, 2 nd floor, 57 Marina Lagos . Kindly come with the following: · Birth certificate/ Age declaration · Original O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO) minimum of 5 credits including Maths & English. Please note that statement of result is not acceptable. · Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2.2 Come along with the printout of this mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by koolvin12(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2012
berniceu: We have scheduled you for an entry level test on Friday June1, 2012 by 9am. The venue is UBA House, 2 nd floor, 57 Marina Lagos . Kindly come with the following: · Birth certificate/ Age declaration · Original O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO) minimum of 5 credits including Maths & English. Please note that statement of result is not acceptable. · Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2.2 Come along with the printout of this mail.
pls can u forward dis email to me,
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dfazz: 12:23am On May 22, 2012
berniceu: We have scheduled you for an entry level test on Friday June1, 2012 by 9am. The venue is UBA House, 2 nd floor, 57 Marina Lagos . Kindly come with the following: · Birth certificate/ Age declaration · Original O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO) minimum of 5 credits including Maths & English. Please note that statement of result is not acceptable. · Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2.2 Come along with the printout of this mail.
pls forward to me tooooooooooo, abeg dis na my mail izudi30@yahoo.com
God go bless you yafu yafu ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pinkkystel(f): 2:51am On May 22, 2012
hello.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 234GT(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2012
If you want to gatecrash, do so with pride. Someone forwarding the email invite to you may not necessarily help because the bank has the record of those invited. I advise you to gatecrash though. You never can tell. People have got good jobs gatecrashing. Just be orderly at the center.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oayombo: 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
Is this test for youth corps members only?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbotek1986: 5:04pm On May 22, 2012
Hello...please someone should forward the uba test invite to my box...emiola22@gmail.com
would really appreciate it.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ajisefinni: 9:57pm On May 22, 2012
I will really appreciate if yu can also Fowd me d IV mail my add k1_4greatest@yahoo.com. Thx u

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2012
The message I got is from the customised no "UBA plc" and my test is coming up on 30th of this month. The email that was forwarded to me includes "NYSC discharge certificate".
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by koolvin12(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2012
PriscOlade: The message I got is from the customised no "UBA plc" and my test is coming up on 30th of this month. The email that was forwarded to me includes "NYSC discharge certificate". Can someone forward the one without that criteria to priscababe018@yahoo.com, because I'm still serving.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 6:09pm On May 26, 2012
oayombo: Is this test for youth corps members only?
I heard it is only ƒσя batch B corp members, don't know how true it is though.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by joboy834: 7:19am On May 27, 2012
PriscOlade: The message I got is from the customised no "UBA plc" and my test is coming up on 30th of this month. The email that was forwarded to me includes "NYSC discharge certificate". Can someone forward the one without that criteria to priscababe018@yahoo.com, because I'm still serving.

I need this job .Pls i wouldnt mind if you can forward the invitation to me. My email address is j.atalegbe@yahoo.com

Thanks very much
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by joboy834: 7:21am On May 27, 2012
Dfazz: pls forward to me tooooooooooo, abeg dis na my mail izudi30@yahoo.com
God go bless you yafu yafu ooooooooooooooooooo

Please i would also need the invite. My email address is j.atalegbe@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:17pm On May 27, 2012
Yes,its only for batch b corp members that served in UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 5:46am On May 28, 2012
Who is writing the test on 31st May, 2012 please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 7:47pm On May 28, 2012
Priscolade,r u writing UBA test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 12:12am On May 29, 2012
PriscOlade: Who is writing the test on 31st May, 2012 please?
Yes, I am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 8:02am On May 31, 2012
R u a corper in UBA,what branch and which day r u writing yours.mine is tomao.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2012
I wrote my test 2day and it was great...... I made it!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stanogb(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2012
Temas: hello house,just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba plc.pls wat should i expect as per the questions.thanks for ur responses,
[size=13pt]read the history of UBA from Nigeria's independence...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.