Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (992439 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anusiemgood:

it ur assumption about august real...
WELL, IF YOU SAY 'ASSUMPTION' BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT, I WAS TOLD AUGUST.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
ddman:

WELL, IF YOU SAY 'ASSUMPTION' BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT, I WAS TOLD AUGUST.
Is it from a reliable source dat told u about august....my brother am not doubting just want to be updated.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello people.. Please how many months is the training.?wanna be sure.. Some saying six
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
HOW IS QUIET
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
IT SEEMS MR QUIET HAS ENTERED THIS HOUSE
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Roadmike(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=22pt]Is any in the house, kindly confirm pls.

Heard only Muslims were recruited in the exercise, this year. Guess the islamization process as began with the Dulard Daura and his Daura Oga , Buhari. So what becomes of those from the SE and SS. Or is this the beginning of the manifestation of Buhari's comment that he would only consider or give greater considerations to those who voted for Him. Watching ……….. [/size]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
People just quiet for here... Kai... Anyway.. Is the allegation of the person above me true?..people should please contribute now

But i dont think he's right.. The way they recruit.. Only them understand
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Hassan4reall(m): 3:58am On Jun 25, 2016
good day everyone, anyone telling you that is only Muslims that are recruited has just told you a great lie,don't be deceived, it's not true, this info is confirmed and from a reliable source
just keep calm and pray while waiting for their call
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Udokaroy95(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Not only Muslim or only Hausas was recruited........... Dss recruitment is too secretive.. Even some Top men there don't know when detective would be called.... Just pray and believe u will make it
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
please do not mind anybody that tells you that the recruitment will be for muslims...it is nothing but lies from d pit of hell.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2016
The whole exercise was a complete fraud! Nigeria will never give u what u deserve, after 'wasting' years in schooling in this nigeria, at the end jobs will be based on connections. Nothing like merit in any way, I won't waste my kids precious time. While schooling they will also be running businesses. It will be their choice on whether to work for thee govt.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
The whole exercise was a complete fraud! Nigeria will never give u what u deserve, after 'wasting' years in schooling in this nigeria, at the end jobs will be based on connections. Nothing like merit in any way, I won't waste my kids precious time. While schooling they will also be running businesses. It will be their choice on whether to work for thee govt.

What made you come to that conclusion
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Subtlelad:

What made you come to that conclusion
I must confess, I'm so frustrated. The last recruitment was my 4th and final, I was involved in an accident in 2014. I got to. The interview stage, and BOOOoooM! Na so dem go liv u for dark while they secretly gather those wey buy their slot.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by idu1(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I must confess, I'm so frustrated. The last recruitment was my 4th and final, I was involved in an accident in 2014. I got to. The interview stage, and BOOOoooM! Na so dem go liv u for dark while they secretly gather those wey buy their slot.
Your lamentations about every thing is 3 much.

Dss this nairaland rules that!

Gather money to buy slot next time sister.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2016
idu1:
Your lamentations about every thing is 3 much.

Dss this nairaland rules that!

Gather money to buy slot next time sister.
u won't understand The way I feel until the same kind of sshit hits u.
Maybe u are not even a graduate, or u jst the kind that dnt intend to serve ur country but rather takes whatever u see
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
listen lady, i hope dis comes out right. dere is a hope dat u must have n dat hope must not b subject d d caprices of human organisations. just like u i had my fair share of dissapointments wit d dss(perhaps less severe) bt i stopped judging d worth of my life based on dia acceptance or rejection. ur life my dear is worth more dan d dss, mi5 or fbi. u can b fulfilled in life irrespective of dia validationz...n dis goes out to all who feels let down by d dss. keep dis message close: dere is a God who cares 4 u n if u would believe it will b u n him against all odds. peace.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by galax1: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
finally I heard people have been called to camp I spoke to sm1 in there n I was able to know dat d long waiting has ended for d dsss recruitment has ended.all south were allocated 5 slot per state but kastina had d highest no of 48 pple only n some other northern state also.true federalism should have been adopted na.....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
galax1:
finally I heard people have been called to camp I spoke to sm1 in there n I was able to know dat d long waiting has ended for d dsss recruitment has ended.all south were allocated 5 slot per state but kastina had d highest no of 48 pple only n some other northern state also.true federalism should have been adopted na.....

Sorry, did that someone say anything about the detective cadre been called?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Subtlelad:

Sorry, did that someone say anything about the detective cadre been called?
i hate it wen people gives unconfirmed information..see brother,is only the cadet that has been called moreover,the are into camp now,about the detective,is still pending. so think before you talk wat u dnt know.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
galax1:
confirm the cadre coz as for detective..is still pending
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
allan2:
listen ...
thanks, I appreciate. Ur word is true fact. I have got to start my plan B , a positive chase still on my career path. We shall all make it by God's grace.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Udokaroy95(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Detective have not been called... . D whole process is irritating... People are tired of waiting
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by galax1: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2016
Mark my words.I rarely reply so take it or leave it.we both waiting n. he got a message to come for final interview,but he didn't even know they were going to camp.they took all. their phones n later gave them a phone to call any no they can remember n. he called his sister she now brought his clothes n he sent his sister to tell me that he filled my no on form that they would visit. me soon.it over man 4. cadet officers.I swear man they might not tell u he went June12

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2016
we are talking about detective hia..we already aware dat the cadet are in camp..so chill whilr we wait to be called for detective...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Udokaroy95(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Seems no hope for camp for detective dis year... Am fustrated... Tired of waiting
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Udokaroy95:
Seems no hope for camp for detective dis year... Am fustrated... Tired of waiting
AUGUST FOR REAL
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Udokaroy95(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
These recruitment is no longer funny.... Almost a month the cadet went for training nothing for detective..... I think i remove my mind from this recruitment.. Since they have decided to be too secretive Even during recruitment....
Have a blissful day
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ddman: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
QUIET HOUSE. GUYS CHEER UP
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
some states has started calling...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Udokaroy95(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
I pray so because it will make people to know their faith
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by poketoholo01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

Your very correct my dear, I experienced same thing, had a good interview n all of a sudden...silence.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Anusiemgood:
some states has started calling...

Were you called?.if not, then how sure are are

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (328) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.