Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos (696 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Young Thieves Nabbed With Cut To Size Gun During Operation In Ogun State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by Chumani(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016

It’s time up for 43-year-old man, Opeyemi Adesina, who allegedly paraded himself as a consultant gynaecologist with the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, as he has confessed to being a quack.

Adesina, who was paraded on Tuesday by the Nigeria Police in Lagos also confessed that he paid N100,000 to buy no fewer than seven forged certificates which he used to deceive people about his fake identity as a medical doctor with one of Nigeria’s prime teaching hospitals.

The certificates, as disclosed by the police on Tuesday include a fake MBBS certificate of the University of Ibadan, and a fake membership certificate of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), the umbrella body for registered medical doctors in Nigeria.
Confessing to the allegation, Adesina said he paid
N100,000 to one Kolawole in Ibadan, Oyo State, to get the certificates, which he said he had used for only three years.

“I bought the certificates from Kolawole in Ibadan. That was three years ago. I bought them from him for N100,000. He printed the seven
certificates.

“I do not know where he stays. We did not meet in any specific location. We usually met at fast food joints or any agreed place. For instance, it was at Agodi Gate area that I gave him the money and got the certificates. I decided to use another name on the certificates,” he said.

Giving reasons for his actions, Adesina said: “I forged them because I dropped out of the university. I was actually studying Medicine. However, I dropped out in the 500 level due to financial reasons.”
He is married with a child from a woman he said
thought he were a truly certified medical doctor. The fake certificates.

“I married my wife about five years ago. She thought I was a certified doctor. She actually came to me for treatment in the Ketu area and that was how we met. We have a child,” he said.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, who confirmed this said the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigation was over.

She said, “Upon a written petition from the management of LUTH, Idi-Araba, the suspect was arrested for falsely practising as a medical doctor and consultant gynaecologist. He confessed to have been in the practice for three years, and seven certificates were recovered from him. He will be charged to court soon.”

Reports reveal that Adesina, who is originally from Ekiti State, was arrested on Tuesday by the Alakara Police Division on Alowolodu Street in the Alapere, Ketu area of Lagos State, after the management of LUTH alerted the police upon receipt of a petition by his landlord that he claimed he works at the hospital.
He, however, denied converting his apartment to
a hospital.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/fake-gynaecologist-nabbed-seven-forged-certificates-lagos/

Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by omophunky(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
The guy is going for (NYSC) service soon in his fatherland kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by adonbilivit: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
fake pussy Capenter u mean? him go don nak tire sha
Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by chiboyo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wickedness in high places!
Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by LONJITARLE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why is this so rampant this days?
How is he able to meet d patients demands?
Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Since na Ekiti person, I no dey surprise.

1 Like

Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by greatme2good(f): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chai evil no dey pay oo...just wondering what his wife's reaction will be like.na em cup of coffee shaaa.
Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
So he has been touching and fingering several types of vaginas?...
Re: Fake Gynaecologist Nabbed With Seven Forged Certificates In Lagos by Chumani(f): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
I wonder for the guy o

(1) (Reply)

Cheque Fraud / Local Scaming New Format I Got This Morning. / Please Help: Police Keep Asking Me For Police Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.