Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? (1394 Views)

Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / Infinix HOT 5 Review - The Best Budget Smartphone In Nigeria? (feat.) HOT 4 / The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mine is infinix hotnote.Not because of much but the battery life and camera quality coupled with it affordability and portability outlook so loving phone almost perfect without any lagging simply made for fun!!!
What about you?
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by ladyF(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tecno phone. Less than 2k, the fone is solid grin
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by SMARTKOSSY: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
BB Bold 2 back then.It was worth the price.I rock s5 now n curve 8
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:
So funny, I 4got to laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Code45: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
ladyF:
That's not funny.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by mosjames: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Can't even remember, but its a Tecno product
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by calabaman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
samsung galaxy note 2.

still rocking the PHONE
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by teelaweee(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
BB Bold 2 back then.It was worth the price.I rock s5 now n curve 8
tecno M3 its was mad back then
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Baroba(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2016
calabaman:
samsung galaxy note 2.

still rocking the PHONE

It might be a budget phone now on second hand market, back in 2012 it was Samsung's flagship device (note series).. Still remains one of the popular notes of all time... It was a big winner for Samsung.

Mine was the irrepressible Moto G 2013, still have it lurking somewhere in my house, my daughter has used and abused this device but the thing is built like a tank, great performer..
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by mosjames: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
teelaweee:
tecno M3 its was mad back then
Asin.. confirm device smiley
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Xxpress(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gionee splus. It's an amazing phone. Stylish, superb Camera and good performance.
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by OCTAVO: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
If what you mean by "budget phone" is below 15k, then I'll give it to Tecno N3.
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by annacheem: 5:12am On Feb 26, 2016
AccessME:
Mine is infinix hotnote.Not because of much but the battery life and camera quality coupled with it affordability and portability outlook so loving phone almost perfect without any lagging simply made for fun!!!
What about you?
tecno P5 at that time
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Youngpo413: 5:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Limia 520.
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Xhaka(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Currently saving up for Phantom5 wink
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by teelaweee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
AccessME:
What about you?
tecno M3
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by zekokuyo: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tecno h5
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Orator2383: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tecno H6
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by jheed: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
AccessME:
What about you?
tecno P5
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Yorubago(f): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2016
mosjames:

Asin.. confirm device smiley
wink
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Yorubago(f): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Tecno p3
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Xhaka(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2016
ladyF:
Lol.. what type of phone is that?
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Oluwablezyn0(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello, when ever I make a call it shows on others phone as a private number. How do I unprivate my number on Infinix Hotnote x551?
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Oluwablezyn0(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Also I'm a new member here. How do I post on my own without posting under people's post?
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by lynxnoon(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oneplus One ...Sold
Xiaomi Mi5 ..... on route wink smiley
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by osenbarak: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=AccessME post=42233571]Mine is infinix hotnote.Not because of much but the battery life and camera quality coupled with it affordability and portability outlook so loving phone almost perfect without any lagging simply made for fun!!!
What about you?[/quote)mine is tecno p5
Re: What Is The Best Budget Smartphone You've Used? by Stevosty: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
gionee p2s

(1) (Reply)

My Android Tecno Y3 / Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 / Glo Is Seriously Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.