Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? (1644 Views)

Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by izutex007(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
I believe am not the only one with this question at heart. I Therefore implore all nairalanders who have information about job openings at ibadan to please share such info here. You will definately be helping a soul.
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 23, 2016
I am seriously in need of a job in Ibadan, a graduate of life science. Thanks!
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by ojbfesh(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
ma guy no be only you oh.....i just dey on a serious low key for Ibadan now for over a year now. i have a degree in Industrial Chemistry. if dere is any help from anybody.
God bless.
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by oyelekeabo: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please House, can anyone help me with a job. i am a graduate of Accounting with Second Class Honors (Upper Division). Please am tired of being idle, am hardworking and humble.. please my people, help me. Am currently in Ibadan, but ready to relocate. God bless You
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Fortune02(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
I tire o... 99% of job adverts is in Lagos. Anyways I'm currently in Ibadan but very flexible. Btw I'm a young engineer smiley
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
izutex007:
I believe am not the only one with this question at heart. I Therefore implore all nairalanders who have information about job openings at ibadan to please share such info here. You will definately be helping a soul.
hey man, how are you
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by izutex007(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
juliuslongman:
hey man, how are you

Am gud...u?
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
izutex007:

Am gud...u?
Am pretty cool...... I noticed you wanted to send me an email but I didn't see what you sent
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by izutex007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
juliuslongman:
Am pretty cool...... I noticed you wanted to send me an email but I didn't see what you sent

i honestly donot rememba sending or wanting to send u any mail
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Dinocarex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Like seriously.. We need Job openings in Ibadan.
I am a Guadate of Estate Management.
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2016
izutex007:

i honestly donot rememba sending or wanting to send u any mail

Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by izutex007(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=juliuslongman post=43052189][/quote]

Bro. I really apologize. I forgot I sent someone a mail. I apologize again. I wanted asking you if you knew the time frame (date intervals)of Whyecleon aptitude test in lagos for the post of transaction trainees.

Please Are you the owner of the moniker Sir09?
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=izutex007 post=43065274] no Am not the owner
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by izutex007(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Good PM peepz. I have a decent number of peeps now who sent in their details.

Am no longer recieving mails.

Cheers.
Re: Where Are The Job Openings In Ibadan? by ndulyf: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
[Bro who is is collecting the C.V shy HR or Yemisi the trainers head......................

(1) (Reply)

Female Admin Assistant Need Urgently / Help! Should I Quit My Job For This Reason?? / Jumia Internship For Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.