Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden (1411 Views)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by APCLyingBastard: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2016

A goat was kidnapped Sunday night from Slottsskogens Zoo in Gothenburg, and it was then subjected to abuse and rape. 

- It had been abused, burnt, and we also found injuries in the vagina, says Per Åberg, who is head of the zoo.

It was when the animals were counted on Monday morning the zoo staff discovered that a goat was missing. They searched everywhere without finding the goat.

After a while the staff got a tip from visitors who seen a goat nearby, and it was found, abused and raped.

The mixture of injuries and abuse was so severe that it had to be killed.

- This has occurred at night or early in the morning, it was discovered only a few hours later. They had to call the vet and the vet had to put the goat down, says police spokesman Peter Adlersson to the Swedish newspaper Nyheter Idag.

Never happened before

No one has yet been arrested for the macabre cruelty, and that goats are kidnapped and subjected to rape is not something they have heard of before at the Gothenburg police station.

- Horses that have been abused happens every now and then, but this was something new I have to say, says Adlersson.

Adlersson says the police has secured evidence from the the goat, and hope that there may be witnesses who were near Slottsskogen Zoo during Sunday night or during the early morning hours. Witnesses are asked to contact the police.

- We hope someone have seen something and contact us, he says.

The police does not want to reveal what the evidence is.

- No, not now, it would be good to keep it to ourselves if we get hold of a perpetrator.

We can only guess. Goat raped... Hmm, evidence, what could that be.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2275/goat-kidnapped-abused-and-raped-in-gothenburg.html
Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by chocolateme(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is going on in thhe animal kingdom ?
Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by APCLyingBastard: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by APCLyingBastard: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
chocolateme:
What is going on in thhe animal kingdom ?

Actually it is permissible in Islam to fck goats as long as no woman is around.

1 Like

Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by DaBullIT(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2016
This guy I no like you or your posts but sadly this is reality in world of Islam

And I'm sure the rapist is a refugee from Syria
Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2016
I have just 3 questions:

1.) Where did Mohammed get his islamic teachings & inspiration from?

2.) Y did Sweden open her border to muslim refugees?

3.) In the Islamic world, Y do pandering & obeisance prevail over logic & common sense?
Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by kirchofff(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Zoharariel:
I have just 3 questions:

1.) Where did Mohammed get his islamic teachings & inspiration from?

2.) Y did Sweden open her border to muslim refugees?

3.) In the Islamic world, Y does pandering & obeisance prevail over logic & common sense?
eleyi gidi gan, eba mi mu pankere mimo wa
Re: Goat Gets Raped And Burnt Near Refugee Center In Sweden by APCLyingBastard: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
This guy I no like you or your posts but sadly this is reality in world of Islam

And I'm sure the rapist is a refugee from Syria

Never ever try to like me you zombie

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Efcc Has No Tracking Device / Ritual Killers Murders Two Grade One Pupils[graphic Photo] / BEWARE!!! This Fraudster Got A Piece Of Me, Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.