Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers (1059 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Major Causes Of Overheating In Laptops And How To Avoid It / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by AndroidCare(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Does your laptop get hot while you are using it for an extended period of time? Do you have side vents for your laptop? If so, then this is perfect for you! This side mounting cooling fan absorbs the heat from the vent and blows it out adding more cooling power to your laptop. It connects to the vent by way of two metal prongs that released by simply pushing a button on the side.

it helps prevent your system from overheating and keeps your device processor cool and healthy

Main Features:

● Allows faster extraction of the hot air out of a running system, which stabilizes the operation of the NB and prolongs its lifetime.

● Universal clip for fastening USB power interfaces, compatible for all major NB brands.

● Light and handy, it is very convenient for storage and carrying.

What do you think of this device? Would you like to own one or what?

Thanks

Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by tukurjoda2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Price bro.
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by AndroidCare(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
N2000
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by tukurjoda2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pls how can I get it?
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by AndroidCare(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
location?
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by dejavume: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
drop ur pone nos
i will need one soon
thanks
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by AndroidCare(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
lagos Nigeria.
here is my number 08102129531 u can chat me up on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers by AndroidCare(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
thats not true. +2348102129531
toogreat:

Your number is not registered on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Dell E 3043 All-in-one(inbuilt System Unit) For Sale / shoo! / Brand New LG LED Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.