Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Where Can I Get This Books? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can I Get This Books? (1103 Views)

Hello Please Am Searching For This Books / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) / I Need This Books Fast>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get This Books? by yungchap(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello NLanders,

I have been pondering on where to get this books and since I'm on the right platform, I felt my fellow Great readers on Nairaland will be able to help me out .

Below are the following Books I'm on the look out to buy. I will be very glad if you could tell me the Book store to get them and their prices in Lagos

1. The 50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 Cent

2. Financial adversity by Bishop David Oyedepo

3. Wealth without theft by Kola oyeyemi

4. You don't need to go to school to Succeed by Emmanuel

5. Letter to my daughter by Adedayo Babalola

6. The five Love Languages by Garry chapman

7. Why act the way you do by Tim lahye

8. School of money by Olumide emmanuel

Nevertheless, I will need some ardent readers to recommend me a Book on the following below....

* Fear

* Brand

* Faith

* Marriage

* knowledge

* Risk

I will be looking forward to your splendid Replies/comments soonest!

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get This Books? by whitecloth: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2016
From No 1-8 they are not hard to get in any leading Christian book store around you, besides, you can find the PDF version online.
On Fear, faith and so on, when you want to buy the books you'll see plenty of them to pick your choice from, but I've not seen a book that talked about every facet of life like the Holy Bible, if you'll take time to read.
Re: Where Can I Get This Books? by yungchap(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
whitecloth:
From No 1-8 they are not hard to get in any leading Christian book store around you, besides, you can find the PDF version online.
On Fear, faith and so on, when you want to buy the books you'll see plenty of them to pick your choice from, but I've not seen a book that talked about every facet of life like the Holy Bible, if you'll take time to read.

@whitecloth, thanks for your comment

More comments are welcome.
Re: Where Can I Get This Books? by ebookz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Contact on WhatsApp. My number is in my profile

(1) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn A Story By Alex / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. / My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.