Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40391 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
confistified:
lols I had to waste my mb to see who dey yarn.
Lool...it's normal.

Some ugly girls are just frustrated and depressed for no reason. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
To the op I don't know what I just read but you might be the problem. Forgive yourself and do you. It's not the man or the maid's fault. They were just being human so what's there to forgive them for?

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by confistified(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...it's normal.

Some ugly girls are just frustrated and depressed for no reason. grin
lols help dem out na.... based on who u b #Thegirlsdemdaddy cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:
Painment! grin

Look at the display picture on your other moniker. You look like a girl who has just survived multiple rape cases.

Hope you were able to survive the gory ordeal? shocked

I heard a cactus was used too shocked

I feel sorry for your gaped vagina. lipsrsealedembarassed

Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Or maybe you just need one more dick? shockedgrin

Iranu! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nubian113:

lipsrsealed embarassed

Ouch... cry undecided
cry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Painment! grin

You look like my mothet who has just survived multiple rape cases.

How was she able to survive the gory ordeal? shocked

I heard a cactus was used too shocked

I feel sorry for her gaped vagina. lipsrsealedembarassed

She needs a shoulder to cry on? Or maybe she just needs one more dick? shockedgrin

Iranu! tongue

Ode!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
confistified:
lols help dem out na.... based on who u b #Thegirlsdemdaddy cheesy
Lool...I could have though.

But these girls clearly don't look like people who need help. Therefore,they should wallow in their depression and probably commit suicide. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Ode!
Is that your father's surname?

Mariam ode? cheesy

Sounds funny but cool. grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Is that my father's surname?

Naijaboiy ode? cheesy

Sounds funny but cool. grin

You should ask himwink

Ode!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fongido(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

Its like NL guys live in another planet cos I see divorcees get married all the time...to better men sef.
And why does the woman have to lose or suffer? Una mentality tire me o. He marries the maid. I marry a better man
As if it's easy. the fact that it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for you
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

But these girls clearly don't look like people who need help. Therefore,they should wallow in their depression and probably commit suicid just like my mum would. lipsrsealed
wink
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

cry

You baaad grin she call man dog but not her papa grin grin

Then you call her b!tch and she.... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
confistified:
y is it dat babe wen nor fine go still get bad mouth angry

Says the idi.ot that have never seen the babe's face

Your stupidity no he for here
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

I'm lost... Why are you personalising this

Maybe the shoe fits.... If not why e pain embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nubian113:

Lolz. Nubian! When someone called u the amebo of the estate, I didn't want to believe o. As regards what u said abt men as dogs, I made a gud note not to generalize, but the pple tht fell into the category had to show themselves.
Oya let's go and buy drinks and continue watching the display of madness.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. Nubian! When someone called u the amebo of the estate, I didn't want to believe o. As regards what u said abt men as dogs, I made a gud note not to generalize, but the pple tht fell into the category had to show themselves.

grin grin grin grin grin

#stalkerAlert wink

As long as you buying sis I'm drinking kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm lost... Why are you personalising this

Maybe the shoe fits.... If not why e pain embarassed tongue

I'm lost...you never told me you suffer from partial blindness shocked

Go through the thread again please or ask your BF why have been on his neck
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Ignore the buttlicker please smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by confistified(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

ur illiteracy amazes me o..... ur insecurity issues made u think it was u even after I said "I wasted mb checking her pix"....... e clear say u sef na fifty shades of ugliness undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Deexxy: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

wink

[b]Nairalanders please take a look at this girl very closely.

Doesn't she look depressed?

Look at her eyebags. cheesy she looks like a girl who has suffered a lot of disasters in life.

Do you know how the bítch cools off? She comes online to pour her frustration on innocent members of the forum once she doesn't agree with your comment.

The recto cranially inverted dimwit was formerly known as insidous and now she's back with a stupíd moniker called "Daretodiffer".

Know what that means? cheesy

Once your opinion differs from hers she pours her life's frustration on you.

This girl is in her early twenties and she's psychologically imbalanced. Please well meaning nairalanders who are willing to help should please come to her aid. cry

For further confirmation of the truth,see this link. Please do well to go through her posts and see her attacking people.

https://www.nairaland.com/daretodiffer

Also local search "insiduos"

Pic after the cut. grin
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
confistified:
ur illiteracy amazes me o..... ur insecurity issues made u think it was u even after I said "I wasted mb checking her pix"....... e clear say u sef na fifty shades of ugliness undecided

What pix?

Ode ni e!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by confistified(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

But these girls clearly don't look like people who need help. Therefore,they should wallow in their depression and probably commit suicide. lipsrsealed
lols
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Deexxy:

Nairalanders please take a look at this girl very closely.

Doesn't look depressed?

Look at her eyebags. cheesy she looks like a girl who has suffered a lot of disasters in life.

Do you know how the bítch cools off? She comes online to pour her frustration on innocent members of the forum once she doesn't agree with your comment.

The recto cranially inverted dimwit was formerly known as insidous and now she's back with a stupíd moniker called "Daretodiffer".

Know what that means? cheesy

Once your opinion differs from hers she pours her life's frustration on you.

This girl is in her early twenties and she's psychologically imbalanced. Please well meaning nairalanders who are willing to help should please come to her aid. cry

For further confirmation see this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/daretodiffer

Pic after the cut. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

This is the definition of insanity.

You are pathetic cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Deexxy: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

grin grin grin grin grin

This is the definition of insanity.

My father is a pathetic foolcheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Deexxy post=42255375][/quote]
grin

That was pathetic embarassed
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by diva90: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Man cheats, gets maid pregnant, expects forgiveness.
Woman cheats with one of her staff, husband finds out and sends her packing.
How unfair! A man that stoops so low should prepare himself for the worst. only a very strong woman can remain still in such a situation

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Deexxy: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nubian113:

Don't mind them.

That's how they make useless statements and now she's saying she didn't generalize. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Deexxy: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

grin

My life is pathetic embarassed

i know. smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Deexxy:

i know. smiley

Now you are boring angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Deexxy: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

My life is also boring angry
i also thought of that too. cheesy

Don't be too hard on yourself dear. smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Deexxy:

i also thought of that too. cheesy

Don't be too hard on yourself dear. smiley

grin grin grin grin

you are a joke
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

grin grin grin grin

My life is a joke
Wow! shocked

Okay i didn't see that coming. embarassed

Pele!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.