Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick (2170 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Rtopzy(f): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Saw this on facebook and decided to post it here.

From my inbox....
I have been married for four years with two lovely kids.
I am 30 while my husband is 38.

Two years ago, he lost his job and i have been the one catering for the family.
I have tried persuading him to start up a business while waiting for a new job.

Just like every other humans my husband has his weakness...." Women"
Many a times he had been spotted in town with a particular lady, because i wanted to protect my marriage, i kept praying for God to touch him!

A times he leaves the car I bought for him last year with his side chick only to come home and claim it is at the mechanics.
People do report seeing the lady with the car.
The last straw that broke the camel's back was the embezzlement of 400 thousand naira which i gave him last week for the settlement of our annual house rent.
I broke down when i discovered the receipt of items he bought with the money for his side chick.
Now he lied to me that he does not know how the money got missing, without knowing that i have seen and photocopied the receipt.
My heart is bleeding right now.
Please what do you advised i do?
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by MoonChildng: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2016
How low can a man stoop.
However you should read the book Fascinating Woman by Helen Andelin.
You have swapped roles with your husband and emasculated him,making him feel like your boy that you are taking care off just cos he doesn't have a job ,you bought him a car,pay the house rent.

Of course he needs to be a man to someone to boost his Ego,someone to make him feel special,someone he can spend money on(whether is money or your money) all na money.
All because you want to maintain status quo .

When the landlord comes fold your arms both of you be looking at yourselves ,if he says anything ask him that you guys should move to an apartment he can afford.

Be submissive ,quiet,no quarrels but say you got no money even if nah room and parlour he can afford ,you'll move into it with him

10 Likes

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by mayorkyzo: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Better confront him about it..not only does does e not want to start a business,he's spending YOUR money on other women..that's the height of irresponsibility...
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by sanbells(f): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Your husband really needs a job.
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Fiction

1 Like

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
stop giving him money for nw.....let's see wat he wil stat spending on his side chick n tel him ur reasons....
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Mariecakes(f): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
captmatts:
stop giving him money for nw.....let's see wat he wil stat spending on his side chick n tel him ur reasons....
Exactly! !!! Give him money no more, no matter what he does, dont allow him persuade you into giving him anything ..if he becomes abusive because of that, please leave him for a while

1 Like

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
MoonChildng:
How low can a man stoop.
You have swapped roles with your husband and emasculated him,making him feel like your boy that you are taking care off just cos he doesn't have a job ,you bought him a car,pay the house rent.
Of course he needs to be a man to someone to boost his Ego,someone to make him feel special,someone he can spend money on(whether is money or your money) all na money.
When the landlord comes fold your arms both of you be looking at yourselves ,if he says anything ask him that you guys should move to an apartment he can afford.
Be submissive ,quiet,no quarrels but say you got no money even if nah room and parlour he can afford ,you'll move into it with him
Lmao
See suffer head first.
Ok so the fact that she is assisting her husband with money is now a problem? If she no give am they will start shouting that women should assist financially because times are hard.
Endless confusion.

@OP, I don't believe that story abeg. These facebook copy and paste tales are usually made up.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by MoonChildng: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2016
No the problem is she is emasculating him,encouraging him to be lazy

And like the yorubas will say koni ironu so onwa bekunbekun

Because he knows his wife will take care of all their financial needs .

She is trying to help but she is wearing his pants
fellis:

Lmao
See suffer head first.
Ok so the fact that she is assisting her husband with money is now a problem? If she no give am they will start shouting that women should assist financially because times are hard.
Endless confusion.

@OP, I don't believe that story abeg. These facebook copy and paste tales are usually made up.
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2016
fellis:

Lmao
See suffer head first.
Endless confusion.

Tell me about it grin
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
MoonChildng:
No the problem is she is emasculating him,encouraging him to be lazy
And like the yorubas will say koni ironu so onwa bekunbekun
Because he knows his wife will take care of all their financial needs .
She is trying to help but she is wearing his pants
Did you not read the part where she said she has been encouraging him to get a job since he became jobless? How is she wearing his pant when she is trying to make him resume his role as breadwinner?
The fault lies with the man abeg. You men don't have to blame women for everything. The man is an irresponsible person.
Imagine spending 400 thousand naira on a girlfriend when he is jobless. Is that not madness? Can't he start a business with that money and resume his role as provider if he has sense?
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't believe that a wife will find her car being driven by a side chick and come crying to Facebook
Not possible.
Even me that cant fight will unceremoniously turf out that woman from my car and throw her handbag in the gutter cool

Errrm back to the fakebook story.....
madam since you say its his weakness and there is more concern about the money that he is spending on the side chicks rather than the risk of STD's, the insults, disappointment and disrespect that he is giving you by his very irresponsible actions, then don't give him money, but pay your bills direct to the landlord, school etc.

On a serious note there is nothing wrong in a woman holding the fort when her hubby is going through tough times. The man is just being lazy and irresponsible. No excuses
He should be spending his time trying to work out ways to get back on his feet and provide for his family.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Pineapp: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Anyways,I don't understand why people choose social networks over finding real solutions to whatever problem it is undecided.....

OP,from what you wrote down he was working and maybe financing the home until he lost the job. Prior to this time do you see evidences of his escapades
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by bennyrazz: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
if husband is spending his hard earned money on a side chick, that side chick must be doing something right to earn money from your husband.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
bennyrazz:
if husband is spending his hard earned money on a side chick, that side chick must be doing something right to earn money from your husband.

Its not his hard earned money cool

1 Like

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by jashar(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Where there is a leak, it's usually plugged.

That's all i'll say.
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by bennyrazz: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
tearoses:

Its not his hard earned money cool
how did you figure that out cool
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
bennyrazz:
how did you figure that out cool

LOL
I'm psychic cool

I also read the OP where the lady said the man has been out of work for 2 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by bennyrazz: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
tearoses:

LOL
I'm psychic cool

I also read the OP where the lady said the man has been out of work for 2 years
like seriously, I just read the whole story now and in fact I just read the topic properly "her husband spends her money on his side chick" grin thanks for pointing the whole drama out politely grin my mistake. But you cant be serious about being a psychic
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by dangotesmummy: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoonChildng:
How low can a man stoop.

nawaya.straight up question

Can you ever satisfy a man?if you spend the money alone or with your children you're a selfish and ungrateful Bush,now you give him the money to make him feel MANLY now na wahala.

Wonders

Let's see whether another person will speak with wisdom or type the usual nl balderdash
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by byvan03: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your heart will continue bleeding if you have refused to fight for your own survival. He is jobless, he cheats and squanders your money and you are still praying? Continue giving him your money and make sure you don't stop praying undecided.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
bennyrazz:
like seriously, I just read the whole story now and in fact I just read the topic properly "her husband spends her money on his side chick" grin thanks for pointing the whole drama out politely grin my mistake. But you cant be serious about being a psychic

psychic? - Thats the one million dollar question
Just teasing you
I read the OP
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by bennyrazz: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
tearoses:

psychic? - Thats the one million dollar question
Just teasing you
I read the OP
I knew you read the op but I didn't neither did I read the topic properly, some men can be very Randy especially when they understand their wives would continue to love them no matter what. And they use that to their selfish advantage. I don't know where some women get some men to marry neither do I know where some men get this type of women to marry.
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
bennyrazz:
I knew you read the op but I didn't neither did I read the topic properly, some men can be very Randy especially when they understand their wives would continue to love them no matter what. And they use that to their selfish advantage. I don't know where some women get some men to marry neither do I know where some men get this type of women to marry.

I doubt the story is true
A man spending his rent money on a side chick?
A side chick driving car that the wife bought? . . .in the same vicinity?

No I dont think that these kinds of women exist
unless maybe she herself is the side chick and she stole the man from the main chick and the main chick is just getting her own back lipsrsealed
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by bennyrazz: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
tearoses:

I doubt the story is true
A man spending his rent money on a side chick?
A side chick driving car that the wife bought? . . .in the same vicinity?

No I dont think that these kinds of women exist
unless maybe she herself is the side chick and she stole the man from the main chick and the main chick is just getting her own back lipsrsealed
is there really anything new under
this our sun? no. You would be amazed at the silly thing some women do for love and this might just be one, when some women are deep in love, it is like they are under a spell, they would take all kind of trash thrown at them by their man. Though the story may be sugarcoated somehow but a man spending money given to him by his wife including their house rent on a side chick is quite possible. It maybe karma at work or sheer stupidity on the part of the woman.
Re: HELP! Her Husband Spends Her Money On His Side Chick by nicerod(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
The story was made in china.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Miss Needs Your Votes...get In Here!!! / He Ate The Chicken Gizzard Meant For Elders. Please Advice. / I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.