Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes (36697 Views)

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made / MTN Makes Fresh Attempt To Reverse Court Order To Forfeit N8b In Assets / Android 7 Nougat Major Changes In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by akyus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good move.

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by adepiero: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
STVPID Islam.

did you see any nuns covering the face but leaving only eyes undecided

you Islam are like disease to this world and ya need to be eradicated
There are over 1.6billion Muslims worldwide. If Muslims are truly what people like you think, won't you be dead by now? undecided

Don't look for reason where common sense is required
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:
There are over 1.6billion Muslims worldwide. If Muslims are truly what people like you think, won't you be dead by now? undecided

Don't look for reason where common sense is required
tell that to the pigs!!!
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by adepiero: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
tell that to the pigs!!!
Don't insult yourself, am telling it to you so why call yourself a pig?
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
adepiero:
Don't insult me, am telling it to you so why call me a pig?
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by mollie12: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
siraj1402:
Yes,that thing that is wrong for a catholic sister to remove her head cover for a minute is samething that is wrong with a muslim sister removing her Veil. Get it right bro.

Please stop propagating ignorance. Nuns cover their hair, not their full faces sans the eyes. A nun's habit is not, and cannot be a burqha.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by TaiKuun(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Must common rules be bent to accommodate Islam?? Whats wrong in removing that ninja mask and snap Ur face for a minute and u put it back. This is unnecessary
Bro, you lack self-respect. But since you've already displayed your level of ignorance by uttering such sheepy comments, i think we shouldn't be exchanging words.
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by TaiKuun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
have you ever heard any incident of bomb blast that claim it was a Christian or Hindu or any other religions apart from Islam? undecided
Yes, ignorant sheep. His name is Henry Okah. Responsible for the car bomb incident that occured during the Nigeria @50 celebration at Abuja

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaiKuun:
Yes, ignorant sheep. His name is Henry Okah. Responsible for the car bomb incident that occured during the Nigeria @50 celebration at Abuja
black sheep!

he is a MUSLIM or a convert and later brainwash
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by TaiKuun(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
black sheep!

he is a MUSLIM or a convert and later brainwash
i noticed you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2016
TaiKuun:
i noticed you don't have sense
and I notice you keep quoting the person you claim he don't have sense!

and what does this make of you
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by adepiero: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
and I notice you keep quoting the person you claim he don't have sense!

and what does this make of you

Taikuun is right, you are ignorant and worst of is that you lack common sense of reasoning and judgement.

1 Like

Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2016
adepiero:
Taikuun is right, you are ignorant and worst of is that you lack common sense of reasoning and judgement.
HMMM! another bird is following the footsteps of the first bird.

one stone can knot two down!
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
HMMM! another bird is following the footsteps of the first bird.

one stone can knot two down!

Goan sleep! angry
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

Goan sleep! angry
hahahah! about too ohh.

the silent WOMAN IS active once again
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
hahahah! about too ohh.

the silent WOMAN IS active once again

Lol...good morning sir cheesy
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by badesco(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sentiments wil surely kill this country. What effect will the exposing of your face for few minutes do to your body? Nothing.......
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

Lol...good morning sir cheesy
same thing here OHH!
good to hear from you!
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
same thing here OHH!

good to hear from you!

ℓσℓ... нσω ιѕ уσυя ∂αу gσιиg? smiley
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

ℓσℓ... нσω ιѕ уσυя ∂αу gσιиg? smiley
just dey as he dey self!
nothing new under that sun
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
just dey as he dey self!

nothing new under that sun

нєнєнє... уσυ иσ gσ συт иι? embarassed
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
adeh39:

нєнєнє... уσυ иσ gσ συт иι? embarassed
as you see me so just dey wake up from sleep! no go out at all
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
sonofananimal:
as you see me so
just dey wake up from sleep! no go out at all

huh? shocked

kílσdє? embarassed
Re: Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes by akinyeleaa: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Seems I came late(just seeing this thread today) but I just wanted haterz to know there is nothing they can do about it, Islam is here to stay. For God's sake, what's ur biznez with someone who isn't comfortable opening up in public, it is simply her choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.