Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made (4756 Views)

New Glo Data Plan Cost And Duration 2018 / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
stevani.com.ng/sad-mtn-reviews-data-plan-cost-as-promised-seenew-changes-made.html
MTN sent a message to every of their subscribers, announcing the new changes that will be made to their data plans, particularly the 1.5GB plan but not just that, other data plans was also reviewed without prior notice. The message says: In the message above, they notified all subscribers that the official 1.5GB data will be split. The 1GB can be used normally for both night and day but the 500MB is only restricted for the night. Instead of making things easier for customers, they are making it difficult and uneasy. Now, other plans was also reviewed, see the costs of new data plans below: If you decide to buy the monthly 1.5GB data plan, you need to add N200. So, N1,200 gives you 1.5GB while N1,000 gives 1GB for day and night and 500MB for only the night. The weekly plan has also been reviewed, the 750MB has also been split. The 500MB can be used for both night and day while the 250MB can be used only in the night. MTN why have you done this? MTN why? Did you recieved it

1 Like

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by ArcFresky(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Since Tstv want to spoil market for dstv,
Mtn is retaliating. grin grin

Anyways, I wonder why people claim glo is slow,
Glo is speed of light here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by omaolowo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
ArcFresky:

Since Tstv want to spoil market for dstv,
Mtn is retaliating. grin grin

Anyways, I wonder why people claim glo is slow,
Glo is speed of light here.

Where is 'here'?
Please, where are you based?

3 Likes

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
oga forget Glo slow mtn remain best follow by airtel
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by ArcFresky(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
omaolowo:

Where is 'here'?
Ilesha right now
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nbote(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dats y we are here
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by iliyande(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
omaolowo:

Where is 'here'?

For here in Abuja,,,,,,,,, glo.... Fast cool
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by chloride6: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
This can't be a single business decision taken by MTN. It's most probably the NCC pressuring them. Expect Airtel and Glo to follow soon.

1 Like

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Sanemind(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
SME data remains the way out,if u are in ph, u can halla,maybe we cud see and if u gain trust we can be transacting,so dat u won't say someone scammed u
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by baybeeboi: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
iliyande:

For here in Abuja,,,,,,,,, glo.... Fast cool

For this side of abuja wei i dei, glo dei useless.
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by 9japrof(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2017
When this telecoms Dy shout up and down that they want internet calls to be restricted and banned and una no gree, na to use sense follow una be that na.

When u make a WhatsApp call for 2hrs, whose losing? Mtn grin

So dem don prepare keep for una
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2017
that one concern them anything they like make them do make must survive thats all who go blow me adsense
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by larrynakel: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2017
My thoughts exactly. ..when I got the text,the first thing that came to my mind was "could MTN be doing this because of TSTV " really I use a visafone SIM converted to MTN and I've always had the best internet browsing experience. .
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Sanemind:
SME data remains the way out,if u are in ph, u can halla,maybe we cud see and if u gain trust we can be transacting,so dat u won't say someone scammed u

SME data that is more or less consumed as fast a light abi?
I'm of the opinion Airtel is better sha even though there service is very poor/unreliable especially in PH
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2017
mtn has good service followed by 9mobile then airtel before glo so mtn just dy misbehave for now
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Tnot(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
We offer MTN data at a cheaper rate!

2gb goes for 1200
5gb goes for 2800
10gb is now 5700

90 days validity attached
Contact me on 08169025290
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
i no believe all this once ooo
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Ay04z(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Airtel oosshe. Enjoying my 3.7gig for 1 thouzan naira only.

1 Like

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by spreado(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
careytommy7:

SME data that is more or less consumed as fast a light abi?
I'm of the opinion Airtel is better sha even though there service is very poor/unreliable especially in PH
I'v been using airtel subscription since april now, i dump glo and mtn.
Airtel is alright for now and after some mnths, they do gve bonus, right now im using 2.5GB for 1k
My other airtel line bfor it was stolen, i was using 6GB for 1.5k
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by spreado(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ay04z:
Airtel oosshe. Enjoying my 3.7gig for 1 thouzan naira only.
Airtel sure pass, 2.5gig for 1k
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by mtech21: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am using Glo 12gig for 3k... fast in my location, but still doesn’t last beyond 1month.
I don’t know if they are sapping the data x2 �
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by 007Emmanuel(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
data mgt mtn promise is here grin grin grin grin grin grin
MTN sent a message to every of their subscribers, announcing the new changes that will be made to their data plans, particularly the 1.5GB plan but not just that, other data plans was also reviewed without prior notice. The message says: In the message above, they notified all subscribers that the official 1.5GB data will be split. The 1GB can be used normally for both night and day but the 500MB is only restricted for the night. Instead of making things easier for customers, they are making it difficult and uneasy. Now, other plans was also reviewed, see the costs of new data plans below: If you decide to buy the monthly 1.5GB data plan, you need to add N200. So, N1,200 gives you 1.5GB while N1,000 gives 1GB for day and night and 500MB for only the night. The weekly plan has also been reviewed, the 750MB has also been split. The 500MB can be used for both night and day while the 250MB can be used only in the night. MTN why have you done this? MTN why? Did you recieved it[/quote]
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
i think airtel go make sense ooo
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
spreado:

I'v been using airtel subscription since april now, i dump glo and mtn.
Airtel is alright for now and after some mnths, they do gve bonus, right now im using 2.5GB for 1k
My other airtel line bfor it was stolen, i was using 6GB for 1.5k

How do you do that. My data will soon expire. Give me the airtel codes for the ones you mentioned above
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
new cheat loading on airtel ooo
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by DAYTEECOM(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
SEE WHAT MTN WILL BE SELLING TO YOU NOW

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by spreado(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
careytommy7:

How do you do that. My data will soon expire. Give me the airtel codes for the ones you mentioned above
They are bonus given to diff sim, dial *144# to know if your sim is eligible.

Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
for me time to run from mtn before they dry me
Re: SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
spreado:

They are bonus given to diff sim, dial *144# to know if your sim is eligible.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! / MTN Increases Recharge Cards Digits / Vk World Vk700 The Cheapest, The Largest, The Best Android Budget Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.