Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

If "You" Were "Me"... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If "You" Were "Me"... (641 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If "You" Were "Me"... by Holyfire1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Understanding your peculiarity keeps you away from unnecessary competition with others. It makes you Stay clear off jealousy, envy and hatred for others who are doing well in their own sphere. You are 'you'. 'You' cannot be 'me'. The only words which brings you and me together are; 'and' and 'with', which are purposely for partnership and for togetherness, so as to accomplish a greater task jointly and not to compete with each other.

THE REAL YOU
The real you is inside of you, not in others. Do not look for your true self in what others are doing. You are unique and different from others.
Until you discover your true self, you might still think others are Living your own life. Hence, the struggle for competition begins.
We are not created in life to struggle or compete with others. We are all uniquely engineered for a purpose. Each of us is created for accomplishment. But, until you discover that particular life task you are meant to accomplish, the struggle just began. Release your true self from his hiding place within you and let him come out in true identity of what he can do and accomplish.

CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF ME?
Actually, the challenge is with our container, called THE BODY. It houses our true self and thereby provides us with a false identity of ourself by making us think nothing 'good' can actually come out of us. Just like the biblical Nazareth, when the question was asked, "Can anything good come out of Nazareth? Come and see". We are all witness to this; Jesus the saviour of the World.
Since the saviour of the World could come out of the relegated Nazareth, then, great feat, great discoveries, can actually come out of you. The principle is just simple; your body is not meant to dictate to you what you are meant to do. Take charge, be in control of yourself.

It requires a refining process, which is subject to time and life challenges before our true identity can manifest.
It requires you stretching yourself beyond your elastic limit. There is more you can accomplish with that which you see as little or insignificant. Do consistently that which you know how to do, that which gives you fulfillment and satisfaction. Do it and improve on it each day. Challenge yourself. Say to yourself, "There is more to what I can do with my life. I can. I will".

© ABAIRE OLAWALE- Be Inspired
www.abaireolawale.
Re: If "You" Were "Me"... by orobs93(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls I I finish readin pls summarize
Re: If "You" Were "Me"... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Word!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Story / Communicators League /sigma Tertiary Essay Competition / 10 Explanations You Don’t Owe Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.