Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Love Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story (643 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story by lawekpemi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
THE UNTOLD LOVE STORY (episode one)
Its very hot today as usual in Nigeria. But the atmosphere suddenly took a swift turn as the hottest of the weather change to a soothing temperatures of about 18c. Though, the cloud seems angry as its about shedding tears. But for a long time such was not forth coming. As a very sensitive people living in one of the most populated cosmopolitan cities, where anything can happen at anytime, everyone is on a red alert.The oshodi market is known for its ever busy nature as people littered everywhere, some selling on the way of a trail. Some selling directly opposite an electric power station. People are in the market for various reasons, some to buy goods, sell, exchange, while others are just wandering about seeking an opportunity to strike their prey who seem to lose consciousness of where they are. There is a saying that everyone who has visited Oshodi market has his or her own ungly tale to share.Suddenly, a young man of about mid 30 of age; 6.5 feet tall, nice hair cut, well shaved beard,has pink lip,an erected nose, dark in complexion, athletic in size. With a bass voice that sounds like the clap of thunder. Abreast him is a beautiful lady of late 20, 5.2 feet tall. Very lanky, she is carrying Anita baica hair style. She is extremely beautiful. She is never walked unnoticed.They are both coming out from a boutique, a stone throw from the ever busy oshodi market. The duo are holding packs in both hands, which is indicative of a fun filled shopping. They are both smiling as they approach Segun's car parked outside the boutique.Base on the pinnacle of zest they are, they could hardly notice the lady waiting for Segun to come out of the boutique.The lady was standing backward at the driver's corner. Segun thought she is just resting to continue her journey. Though, the lady looks exquisitely dressed, with a heavy make up on her face. Her charm and carriage are mind arresting, she looks very expensive. Excuse me Segun said, she said no word, as she scanned him angrily. Segun said it again politely, excuse me young lady. She could not hold it again. Segun you think you can run from me abi! After sleeping with me on countless occasions, you think you will get away with it? For your information am, 6weeks pregnant for you.After promising me marriage and all the stories of how much you love me. With different gifts flowers, and dates! Now am pregnant, you think you can abscond from me? Here is the money you gave me for the abortion. She brought out some money of#1000 denomination, about #20,000, slams it infront of Segun and left. All these while, Segun was standing motionless, mouth agape andspeechless. Jumai who had watched the performance from the prologue to epilogue. She doesn't no the exact question to ask. As tears roll down her eyes. Segun finally regain consciousness, and tries to explain to Jumai, who is now crying heavily. Segun moves close to her to calm her down but she rejects him and runs away living behind the clothes they shopped for.Segun is still astonished, and cannot believe what just transpired. He is now walking home oblivious of the fact that he is living behind the car he came with. When he came to realisation of his present error, he goes back to get his car.Relax for the next episode as the story unfolds. Who is that lady? Did Segun actually impregnated her? Where is Jumai heading?com. Lawrence

1 Like

Re: Love Story by IykeChukz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice storyline...

Please edit and make use of paragraphs...

(1) (Reply)

A New Literary And Arts Blog Calls For Submission / Communicators League /sigma Tertiary Essay Competition / Embodiment Of Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.