Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Post removed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post removed (780 Views)

Breaking News: Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed / BSc/HND Dichotomy Has Been Removed - Adamu, Minister Of Education / Jamb 2016 40marks Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post removed by smileyprin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Removed post
Re: Post removed by fowowe411: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
smileyprin:
Dean Insulted ABUSRC President; The senate building of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria was nearly turned to a battle ground this afternoon, as the Dean of the students Affairs division, Prof M.S Shehu, disgraced the number citizen of the ABU zaria. The incident reportedly occured @ about 3pm today friday, 22/01/16 in the Dean's office. The publicity office of the ABUSRC, has a brief interview with the president, who narrated thus " I called the Dean upto 6 times while in the senate building but he refuses answering my calls, I sent him a text but he didn't respond, there after we entered his office with some members of the council but very unkind of him, he shouted @ us that we should get out of his office". The president as a man of honor and humility asked his cabinet to pls excused him with the Dean alone. There after tried to sort out issues but to no avail. Recall that a lot of the council members are yet to be granted accommodation, this according to the president and his entourage is the key problem btw the SRC and the office of the Dean, as some local chapters were given unlimited rooms by the same Dean who denied d council members their fundamental right as council members and students leaders. If not for the prompt intervention of the deputy Dean and the DVC, Prof. Sada, only God knows what might had happened to the Dean and the senate building in general. When contacted some of the members notably the Gen Sec, welfare officer, VP1 and host of other Exco's says that the actions of the Dean should not be treated lightly and taken for granted. Recall that this isn't the first time that the Dean is disgracing the President and the entire council members as he has on 2 different occasions throw away the accommodation list compiled by the council. We hope and pray that all the council members will give us their maximum supports and encouragements towards realizing a common goal for the better welfarism of the entire students of ABU Zaria, come to think of it, if the Dean can treat us like this on the issue of accommodation, how will he treat us when it come to issues of proposals, budget and many other things...... Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta, Gurama Musa Muhammad PRO1

I've always wondered why this man still remains despite the way he treats students with no respect or care in the world. The past president actually wrote a petition against him at the end of the administration, he hoard hostels and click plenty of it only in his office. He travels outside the country and no body can attend to the issues behind him.
Cc lalasticlala seun ishylove
It might be due to your construction of words.....Learn to write in simple English.
Re: Post removed by smileyprin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=fowowe411 post=42255676]It might be due to your construction of words.....Learn to write in simple English.

I copied it verbatim from the messge the P.R.O sent. I didn't want to do any modifications. Thanks all the same.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Photo-taking Here??? / . / Dear University Of Lagos 2016/17 Aspirants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.