Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas (30654 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
armadeo:

Men that pic is hilarious.

Worth It bro smiley
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by E383: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Another idiotic teenager. angry
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by okechukwu16: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2016
I just checked the profile pic of this OP and I noticed two things. 1. Na small boy 2. Na Idiot
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by sleekyonyx(f): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Killer bean op...
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by shypapa(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I nearly killed Buhari last year but he escaped into the bush.
He's a lucky guy

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by shypapa(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2016
grin ;DThis got me cracking
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2016
tGod she survived. Bt do you know you are useless,,,
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Brownzola(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2016
;Dpls reuse ur hearfone for new Nigeria fastest trained track wen not more than one super speed train dey come...why? cos that will be the best place to listen to cool music with the two ears blocked. Pls take to my advice and thank me later. Olodo ara e.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Richy4:

She shouldn't have told you to accompany her to the farm because you were simply 1-1 =

She insisted on carrying....., and you couldn't say no.... that you must carry it. Where was your persuasive skills...I guess that skill comes up when a girl says no to you abi?.....

You were going with someone, and you placed earphone on your ears as if you were walking alone....

She agrees to carry the fire wood and you could not stay at her back just to protect her or if she needed some kind of help....

In the olden days, they would have sold you to the slave traders....undecided

Hahahah. See finishing ooo
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by egbojay: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Baba ur instinct dull sha how wish na tipper dey ur back na obito for u so o. Abeg testify to dat too
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Idoko619(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Some of u will do worse.. .. Someone made a mistake nd have realised nd decided to share his experience.. .. u guys r here blasting or u guys didn't realise d regret in his tone
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by HrmOlolade(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Oloriburuku omo nii e fah, omo aa shey iru fun e Oo
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Lamanii(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
Thank God oo that everything is now a past...

Last month when I travelled to my village for christmas celebration. My 76 year old aunt who likes farming wanted me to accompany her to her farm to bring home some firewood for cooking & for frying garri.

I refused because i didnt want to stain my cloth because i was putting on white jean but due to the reason of pleasing her because we now see her as our grandmum since we lost our grandmum in the year 2003 I decided to go with her.

After arranging it, she decided to carry some home & i protested but she refused saying that she can carry it so we departed for home. I was in the front with my ear-phone listening to loud musics from my phone & i was walking fast because the load was too heavy she was walking slowly. I gave her some far distance.

While she was coming come she mistakenly matched on a tangled rope & down she fell. She started calling me but due to the ear phone placed on my ears i couldnt hear her calling & I left her for home. On arriving home & i waited for like 5 minutes & i didnt see her so i decided to go back to at least help her carry her own load.

On my way I met her struggling with the load of firewood on top of her & her breathe was fading away. I had to rush, removed the load on her & i placed her carefully on the ground for air. I later removed my polo & used it to fan her. After like 20 minutes I helped her reach her house & later came back to carry the load of firewood.

I'm so grateful to God because I dont think that had it been she died, that i would be able to forgive myself...

Moderators be help me & share the good news...
lol, you shouldn't have allowed her carry anything, and moreover the song you wanted to listen to can wait, but thank God she didn't die sha.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Themandator: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
Thank God oo that everything is now a past...

Last month when I travelled to my village for christmas celebration. My 76 year old aunt who likes farming wanted me to accompany her to her farm to bring home some firewood for cooking & for frying garri.

I refused because i didnt want to stain my cloth because i was putting on white jean but due to the reason of pleasing her because we now see her as our grandmum since we lost our grandmum in the year 2003 I decided to go with her.

After arranging it, she decided to carry some home & i protested but she refused saying that she can carry it so we departed for home. I was in the front with my ear-phone listening to loud musics from my phone & i was walking fast because the load was too heavy she was walking slowly. I gave her some far distance.

While she was coming come she mistakenly matched on a tangled rope & down she fell. She started calling me but due to the ear phone placed on my ears i couldnt hear her calling & I left her for home. On arriving home & i waited for like 5 minutes & i didnt see her so i decided to go back to at least help her carry her own load.

On my way I met her struggling with the load of firewood on top of her & her breathe was fading away. I had to rush, removed the load on her & i placed her carefully on the ground for air. I later removed my polo & used it to fan her. After like 20 minutes I helped her reach her house & later came back to carry the load of firewood.

I'm so grateful to God because I dont think that had it been she died, that i would be able to forgive myself...

Moderators be help me & share the good news...

Devil!!! Walking wihwith a mobile wisdom bank and had your ears blocked. Do you know what you would have learnt that day.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by pamcode(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks to God for correcting your ugly mistake. You would have been heavily abass. What did your aunt say
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by Holywizard: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Themandator:

Devil!!!
ur father
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by geraob1: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seems u have not heard oF noise cancellation ear piece.

noblegrex:
What kind of ear piece are you using that you can't even hear her call.is her voice that low,has her voice faded away that she couldn't shout laud,did you have ear problem.how loud did you raise the volume of the phone.I'm amazed because people claim they don't hear when they have ear piece on.but me I only do that when I'm pretending,just trying to avoid someone.but I can hear everything. be careul next time.you don't walk along an eldely person like that. You must always stay beside him/her. At most,stay behind her and not far away.stay close.they've got no much strenght like they sometimes claim though.congrat all thesam.
Re: How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas by noblegrex: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
geraob1:
Seems u have not heard oF noise cancellation ear piece.

I've not.I also think that persons' ear drum needs attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.