Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India (1930 Views)

Monkey Drinks Codeine Syrup In Delta State (Video) / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
The monkey took a lost puppy on the street of New Delhi, India and they have been together since. Local media reports had it that the monkey never lets the puppy stay out of his reach. It is amazing because monkeys and dogs are not always friendly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by dazzlingd(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
interesting, they are bonding, they are blending.

even in the animal Kingdom, there is bonding

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by CharlyNick: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Animals also adopting cheesy
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by obinnashady(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Shoki dog
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by boman2014: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
interesting

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by espn(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Show some love always..thats what they call bond! Sometime you wouldn't understand why u so attached to someone or something!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by desperado64(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
alsome......and weird
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by vintino(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2016
wow
animals too do love unconditionally
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
The picture of the monkey trying to feed the puppy with fruits is heartbreaking. That puppy will probably die of hunger without human help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Awwww, how sweet. It must be a female monkey.

I hope the puppy gets adopted by humans because the poor thing will starve. The monkey will feed it what she eats: fruits and nuts sad
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by naniawini(f): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Even animals have love
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by danbrowndmf(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
This should be like an example to the "igbos" & "Yoruba" who are always fighting on NL. Even animal shows concern & love to one another,how much more of we human beign.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by holluwai(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wow
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by Tygg: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This should be like an example to the "igbos" & "Yoruba" who are always fighting on NL. Even animal shows concern & love to one another,how much more of we human beign.
nwanne....as for me bro ,I've made up my mind to be good to everyone irrespective of tribe,we are all human beings first before tribe,religion comes in. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by AyamConfidence(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:
Awwww, how sweet. It must be a female monkey.

I hope the puppy gets adopted by humans because the poor thing will starve. The monkey will feed it what she eats: fruits and nuts sad
and the pup will start climbing trees and swinging with its paws...strange eh...i've seen it happen for real
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by Isiterere(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2016
The puppy can't survive on fruits and nuts nah. people should as a matter if urgency provide a better food for the puppy. kudos to the monkey.
ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by ichommy(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Wow, mind blowing.
Re: Photos: See The Monkey That Adopted A Lost Puppy In India by karferguso(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Poisonous & Dangerous Snakes In The World / Please Help Me Rate This Boerboel Before Buying / I Need A Siberian Husky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.