Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic (735 Views)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by queenstll(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by queenstll(f): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by MeloGist(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
NAwaoooo Make i grab seat first
Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by politricks: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
For those of you using phones manufactured during world war 2 e.g Nokia N70, In summary what Omotola is trying to tell the guy is to 'cane his lane'.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by Twaci(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
What's his own sef? undecided

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that dress, I mean, compared to the crazy outfits that grace fp these days. He should glue his attention-seeking ass to a chair and colour a book or something undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
What's his own sef? undecided

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that dress, I mean, compared to the crazy outfits that grace fp these days. He should glue his attention-seeking ass to a chair and colour a book or something undecided.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by politricks: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol
Na lie the thing no funny, its because she is a girl that is why it sounds funny to you.
Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by tpiar: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm sure the pix was photoshop.
Re: Omotola Replies Fan Who Criticised Her For Sharing A Sexy Throwback Pic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
politricks:
Na lie the thing no funny, its because she is a girl that is why it sounds funny to you.
your opinion grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Adorable Photo With Her Son Jamal [SEE PHOTO] / Chinney Eze Reveals Why Some Actors Do Not Get As Much Roles As They Should / 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.