Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,931 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood (736 Views)

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Oxcar(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
These are the things i have never seen before.

1. The face of tom and jerry's mother.

2. A practical about reproduction in biology.

3. Davido's music video without girls.

4. Ben bruce murray talking in the national assembly.

5. Never seen lalasticlala push my threads to front page.
Plz add urz...
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by seunlayi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
And it will happen now

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
my brother maybe just maybe in your next life.
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by habefeh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
I have never been first to comment
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oxcar:
These are the things i have never seen before.

1. The face of tom and jerry's mother.

2. A practical about reproduction in biology.

3. Davido's music video without girls.

4. Ben bruce murray talking in the national assembly.

5. Never seen lalasticlala push my threads to front page.
Plz add urz...
1. The chubby feet woman wearing service aprons and ordering Tom "the cat" about is not his mom.
2. I don't know what school you went to but they didn't do a fair job withholding that bit of info from you. What you don't realize is dat You shouldn't even be proud of it.
3. We all know he came to limelight a few years back. Are you willing to wager me into proving that there is a music video with no girls in it of his?
4. That clown is deaf and dumb
5. Not to burst your bubble but for some reason this will still not happen. Your topics by lala's standards are not worth the frontpage.
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Oxcar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

1. The chubby feet woman wearing service aprons and ordering Tom "the cat" about is not his mom.
2. I don't know what school you went to but they didn't do a fair job withholding that bit of info from you. What you don't realize is dat You shouldn't even be proud of it.
3. We all know he came to limelight a few years back. Are you willing to wager me into proving that there is a music video with no girls in it of his?
4. That clown is deaf and dumb
5. Not to burst your bubble but for some reason this will still not happen. Your topics by lala's standards are not worth the frontpage.
ur fada
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oxcar:
ur fada

Your epa papa!
Re: 5 Things I Have Never Seen as a nigerian from Childhood To Adulthood by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol......dt n0 1

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Big Anaconda And His Assets (see Photo) / Why I Have Not Been Visible In The Nigeria Movie Scene – Nollywood Diva, Omotola / Photo: What Are You Doing With Mama Nkechi Pot Of Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.