Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly (10821 Views)

Six Days After Shut Down,OAU Senate Building Remains Under Seal / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / Supreme Court Changes Mind, Says Stamp And Seal Compulsory For Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by femidejulius(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijafella:

I hear.But come ohh,is it comprehend or comprehende? grin

Comprehende...It wasn't a mistake. Let me educate u. Dts Spanish.. Unsatisfied? U might want to check the Internet to confirm it. I hope I just taught u the translation of comprehend in Spanish. Huh amigo?

Before you laugh again, amigo means 'friend' in Spanish language. Now he who laugh last laugh best cheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Elchappo: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Well if I had to fight off 5-8 newly recruited "7" men back then in skool, a seal would more depending on the strength, height nd muscular the attackers are...
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by abayomi93(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Well,I created this topic just to establish the fact that a Navy seal is well trained in close circuit combact.though I have not seen it happened,but I believe it is possible.because most people think they can fight.they think fighting is just about throwing punches.just like my friend who saw a boxer on Tv and said he can beat the boxer.most people are sedentary.they wake up every morning take their baths and go to work.no exercise,not enough physical activity.soo,you now want to fight a man who has been trained to be on the go for hours?a man who jug,runs,swims,carrys heavy items for extended minutes daily.their arms and feets have been trained to be on the move for long hours without getting tired.the navy seal will definately sustain injuries,but he will fight them.and even if they kill him,he wud have killed half of the sedentary folks.try and look into the exploits of Craig harrison,chris kyle and hathcock.you will see how effective a Navy seal is.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
Well,I created this topic just to establish the fact that a Navy seal is well trained in close circuit combact.though I have not seen it happened,but I believe it is possible.because most people think they can fight.they think fighting is just about throwing punches.just like my friend who saw a boxer on Tv and said he can beat the boxer.most people are sedentary.they wake up every morning take their baths and go to work.no exercise,not enough physical activity.soo,you now want to fight a man who has been trained to be on the go for hours?a man who jug,runs,swims,carrys heavy items for extended minutes daily.their arms and feets have been trained to be on the move for long hours without getting tired.the navy seal will definately sustain injuries,but he will fight them.and even if they kill him,he wud have killed half of the sedentary folks.try and look into the exploits of Craig harrison,chris kyle and hathcock.you will see how effective a Navy seal is.
am currently reading a book by Chris kyle. "American sniper" he remains the best in the world till date. GOD rest his soul. The details in the book are chilling mehn

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
am currently reading a book by Chris kyle. "American sniper" he remains the best in the world till date. GOD rest his soul. The details in the book are chilling mehn

Legend smiley. U shud see the movie. That's one of the greatest snipers that ever lived.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
9jaBloke:

Legend smiley. U shud see the movie. That's one of the greatest snipers that ever lived.
his death is very heartbreaking. To survive in Afghanistan for years and then come and die in ur own backyard.. . He was just too young and gifted to die.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
his death is very heartbreaking. To survive in Afghanistan for years and then come and die in ur own backyard.. . He was just too young and gifted to die.

Yeah! That's life. At least he made his mark. Iraqi rebels won't forget him in a hurry.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by abayomi93(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
boss abeg hw you take get the book na. Shey u download am ni or hw?
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
boss abeg hw you take get the book na. Shey u download am ni or hw?
yes I downloaded it. Its in epurb format and I use ub reader. U can download 2015 bestseller pack both fiction and non fiction from kickass torrent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by clerkkent: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
How can 50 men round up a person and hit at same time? Its ain't possible. The max that can hit in a mob style is 15 at most. Am not saying a SEAL can defeat a 50 people on hand to hand combat but all military training are gear towards endurance and survivalship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
if one seal take on 50... hw many will one commando take on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:

You just have to watch the movie mehn... that guy was a lethal sniper.. sh*t!... Its just disappointing that he was killed by a fellow fighter.. the fool claimed to have mental issues angry
With Love From Iraq.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by mkpuruoka: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
We watch so much films these days that we always want to explain everything out along that line. That is the trap you seem to have fallen into. The US Navy SEALS is an elite force. It is sort of an infiltration force. Lets go back a little bit. During the second world war, the US PT team, as the US elite forces were known then really aided the allied forces victory. Without the them “longest day” or the” D day” which ever way you want to refer to it would have been written in favour of the Hitler’s German Third Reich. The success of the PT teams encouraged JF Kennedy to mandate the American Armed Forces ( NAVY, ARMY AIR FORCE AND THE MARINES) to set up special Forces for special operations.

The Army set up the Green Berets, Night Stalkers, Rangers and the and the popular Delta Force(The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D).
The Navy set up the special Underwater Demolition Teams (UDT) under the Naval Special Warfare Development Group (or DEVGRU), often referred to as SEAL Team Six ( the popular SEALS that you know)
The Marine has MARSOC and RECON.
The Air Force established the 24th Special Tactics Squadron and the Air Force Special Operations
The CIA though not a recipient of the presidential order set up the most secret, the toughest and most elite SAD (special activities division)known as the Black Ops and you have to have been a member of be one of the previously mentioned special forces to be considered.

special operations are military activities conducted by specially designated, organized, trained, and equipped forces, manned with selected personnel, using unconventional tactics, equipment, techniques, and modes of employment. These activities may be conducted across the full range of military operations, independently or with conventional forces. Most times, politico-military considerations may require clandestine or covert techniques and the acceptance of a degree of political or military risk not associated with operations by conventional forces.

Their primary role is to conduct sabotage, reconnaissance, subversion and other special operations on the territory of foreign countries. In wartime, they may also be assigned tasks such as intelligence-gathering, the seizure or destruction of key installations( most times behind enemy lines), the conduct of psychological operations or the organization of insurgencies in the enemy’s rear area. They may be involved in direct action and or military assistance to friendly nations in order to undertake difficult, dangerous and sometimes politically sensitive missions.

THE SEALS (SEa, Air and Land);
Of all the above, the seals stand out. Read about them to understand better. The navy selects 1,000 of its best boys form all its formations and grills them for about a year and half and only about 20% pass through. If many still remain, the simulated hell of Hell’s Week weeds them. You have to through pass super human endurance levels, trained razor sharp and after passing through survival, evasion, escape and resistance training they become harder than diamond. In all USA wars they have always be given “those assignments nobody wants”. They constitute a very, very little faction of their forces though they handle the toughest ”actions” , they have lowest casualty/activity figures and win the most medals. Sure a SEAL could(WILL) outsmart 100 regular soldiers. Yes. Remember a war is not a wrestling match. It is not a face to face thing. IT IS ALL ABOUT TACTICS AND STRATEGY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Pascalberry(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello Nairalanders,and military lovers.My pastor and I were discussing about the killing of Osama bin ladin.He said the Navy seals that were sent to kill bin ladin were Elite special forces.That one SEAL could fight about 50people single handedly.After that,one man in my street said that he learnt takwando,and that he won a black belt.he said he fought 40people single handedly,and that it is on record.soo,I just wanted to know if this could be true. Are they that well trained?
yeap. . Av watched many videos of u.s navy seals wich potrays their capabilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by ehissi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello Nairalanders,and military lovers.My pastor and I were discussing about the killing of Osama bin ladin.He said the Navy seals that were sent to kill bin ladin were Elite special forces.That one SEAL could fight about 50people single handedly.After that,one man in my street said that he learnt takwando,and that he won a black belt.he said he fought 40people single handedly,and that it is on record.soo,I just wanted to know if this could be true. Are they that well trained?

I doubt that greatly!! Taking on a lot of people at a time requires great amount of skill no matter the martial arts you practice! Jiu-jitsu, MMA, CQC - Close quarter combat - are some of the range of martial arts I believe maybe in their training regimen; none of which are suited towards crowd control!!

I only know of one martial art that is suited to deal with multiple folks at the same time and that's Bagua Zhang, which isn't in their training regimen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Tweak2k: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
9jaBloke:

That's not true.
Rob O' Neill-the one that claims to have fired the shot that killed Osama is retired and is a well known public speaker. Another retired member-Matt Bissonette wrote a book 'No easy day' and still appears on TV. Yes there was a 'copter incident involving Naval Seals but an Obama led USA would not get rid of an entire 'special Operations Military Unit for any reason. Be very sure of your facts before posting info on a public forum.

Rob O' Neill live is @ risk now by isis another source said he lied about killing Osama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Tweak2k: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
One of my favorite shows, Surviving the cut, addresses this.

No one Seal can best 50 others in a hand to hand combat, except they are kids. And for a gun battle, his lucks must count, not just expertise.

What's really special about the seal is that they're pushed beyond their limits during training, hence, as long as they have breadth, they keep fighting.

You can never win over someone who never gives up.

when it comes to hand to hand combat I can't say one seal member can kill up to 50 but he can kill 10 if not 20. but if it's gun battle woosp count him in he will surely kill about kill. Why do you think they hide there identify after which successful mission. or why do you think the U.S government secretly wipe them of this earth? the u.s government spent millions of $$$$ training this elite squad so them no be bean... 50 of them go destroy 9ja military battalion..
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Tweak2k: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
JonSnow:
5 of my "guys" armed with 2' by 4' inches plank will take down any Seal -or whatever they are called. undecided
you your baby talk you think those military movies you watch aren't real abi Pele kill deceive your self you hear.... "BlackOps" or Navy seal.... baba clean you eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Heritage7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
always wonder too....a single guy disabling lik 60 strong guys
but I've done it b4; took out 40+ armed guys...in my dreams grin
a long time ago though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Tweak2k: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
johnbull368:
I believe this is the kind of lie your pastor will be telling his gullible congregation,is this one also in the bible? just tell believe it can only happen in Hollywood, Bollywood and Nairawood not in this physical wood.[color=#006600][/color] cry undecided

SEAL Team Six started with 75 shooters. According
to Dick Marcinko, the annual ammunition training allowance for the
command was larger than that of the entire U.S. Marine Corps. The unit
has virtually unlimited resources at its disposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by VocalWalls: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tweak2k:

when it comes to hand to hand combat I can't say one seal member can kill up to 50 but he can kill 10 if not 20. but if it's gun battle woosp count him in he will surely kill about kill. Why do you think they hide there identify after which successful mission. or why do you think the U.S government secretly wipe them of this earth? the u.s government spent millions of $$$$ training this elite squad so them no be bean... 50 of them go destroy 9ja military battalion..
You're joking...
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tweak2k:

Rob O' Neill live is @ risk now by isis another source said he lied about killing Osama

The fact remains that he is stil alive. Again, I wrote 'claims to have fired the shot'. There have been other reports contradicting his claim but everyone agreed that he took part in that operation.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by 9jaBloke: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
mkpuruoka:

THE SEALS (SEa, Air and Land);
Of all the above, the seals stand out. Read about them to understand better. The navy selects 1,000 of its best boys form all its formations and grills them for about a year and half and only about 20% pass through. If many still remain, the simulated hell of Hell’s Week weeds them. You have to through pass super human endurance levels, trained razor sharp and after passing through survival, evasion, escape and resistance training they become harder than diamond. In all USA wars they have always be given “those assignments nobody wants”. They constitute a very, very little faction of their forces though they handle the toughest ”actions” , they have lowest casualty/activity figures and win the most medals. Sure a SEAL could(WILL) outsmart 100 regular soldiers. Yes. Remember a war is not a wrestling match. It is not a face to face thing. IT IS ALL ABOUT TACTICS AND STRATEGY.

Guy where u dey since morning. Well written man! Well written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by engineerpaul67(m): 3:33am On Jan 25, 2016
What if I told you that this was designed using just a phone? No Photoshop or PC?

Amazing right shocked ? Connect with me on

www.facebook.com/axenicarts

Be a witness to this revolution

1 Share

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by mankand(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by mentorken05(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Stexy:
grin when you talk about navy seals, you talk about fire power, stealth and so many other qualities needed to get the job done. So yeah they can take on 50 and come out ontop
this is what we call overhyping
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:

That book is even small. Read "the eye witness account of operation redwings and the lost heroes of seal team 10". I bet u wil cry. That's the book the movie Lone survivor is based on. The details are far more bloodier than American Sniper even tho American Sniper is also a very good read

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by wordcat(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Op, the team that took down bin laden is greatest fighting force in the U.S.. that team is Seal Team VI ...
there are other seal teams, but team six is the devil's hive.. killing machines.. a member of that team can actually take out 50 men singlehandedly...
if you know the training exams those guys go through before being recruited, about 200 muscular fit guys apply to join.. but at the end, only 5 or 6 are qualified... even after acceptance, those 6 guys would still be tested 2 wks later.. if they go below standard, they fall out too sad .. after then, they are tested each year.. if anyone is below standard, he'll be assigned to another group..

Guy,so you actually believed that a member of that Seal can single-handedly take on 10 Naija Naval Officers?
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
wordcat:

Guy,so you actually believed that a member of that Seal can single-handedly take on 10 Naija Naval Officers?

He'll take on more than that number... it may or may not be a hand to hand combat..
This guys are trained to be killing machines.. there are even guys who are not Seal members capable of doing so, they train everyday just for killing, monsters in human form.
Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
theoptimist298:

That book is even small. Read "the eye witness account of operation redwings and the lost heroes of seal team 10". I bet u wil cry. That's the book the movie Lone survivor is based on. The details are far more bloodier than American Sniper even tho American Sniper is also a very good read
Lone survivor is so d*mn passionate.. sad

1 Like

Re: A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly by wordcat(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2016
GloryIsaac:

He'll take on more than that number... it may or may not be a hand to hand combat..
This guys are trained to be killing machines.. there are even guys who are not Seal members capable of doing so, they train everyday just for killing, monsters in human form.

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admission At The New 9 Federal University In 9ja / NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.