Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo (1218 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu In Red Dress For Eloy Awards 2016. / Toyin Aimakhu In Short Denim Agbada & Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Dsrooftiles: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2016
So yea, actress Toyin Aimakhu posted the photo above a few hours ago for her instagram followers. Of course, many of them started asking questions, some even went as far as hurling insults at her but a few minutes ago, she posted a video where she cleared the air on who he was.
She claimed that he's her brother and that she was only looking for trouble.

"Even if i am seeing a new Man, do you think I will put his picture on instagram for you peoeple, I fear you people pass anything in this world. You people can use your mouth and comments to change people's destiny to another thing. " she said

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/mysterious-guy-in-seductive-pose-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Dsrooftiles: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Akkord4gov: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2016
The fear of instagram and twitter jobless people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
nigerians i hail oooo....to insult someone is in our Dna....we fit abuse Ghost self
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by bennifield11(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2016
UGLY
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2016
The guy is either her ex or her side guy.
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by youngberry001(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2016
dat dude is 100% full charger now grin
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by emeraldknytt(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Nonsense! angry nollywood attention neva do you BTW, why your bro be like coca cola near your FANTAstic body. DAT GUY YANSH GO EHN cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by pretydiva(f): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Attention seeker mofos undecided
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by Afrok(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Whatever... wetin concern me, the attention I get from my babe anytime she holds my Afro like that is okay for me, i won't give Toyin any of the attention she seeks.

Cheap attention seeker...
See as she grabbed the guy head sef like him dey give her HEAD and she's about to cumm undecided
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by cruzita(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2016
I FEAR SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE KILODE
Re: Mysterious Guy In Seductive Pose With Toyin Aimakhu In New Photo by cruzita(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2016
WHAT EVER

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith's Son Jade Plans To Cut Of His Penis For 18th Birthday / Life And Times Of CNN Journalist,christiane Amanpour / Female Ankara Jacket Designs And Top Styles You Can Rock Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.