Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke (42608 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
Dutse is not all that far
Ok, PM me lets talk.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Deyemiola(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
stadelk7:
knowing how something is being done doesn't really do much for anyone, you can go to wikipedia and read about anything in the world including backround information on what my ebook teaches, you might try to practise what you learnt and still fail, my point is my ebook teaches you from a first hand perspective, this is what I did myself, I had a lot of troubles, my ebook teaches you how to avoid the mistakes I made, which you might make if you do this on your own, besides I owe you already, I have to be ready for consultations, by email, calls, texts and whatever, as any problem arises I would always be on hand to lend you from my experience. At the end of the day, its still your call, all the best bro.
Why didn't you address some comments about your authenticity? I am interested but I nobody wants to buy BS.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Deyemiola:
Why didn't you address some comments about your authenticity? I am interested but I nobody wants to buy BS.
What I say wont matter, those guys have already made up their minds, and its their loss not mine.

I can tell you with no fear of contradiction at least 16 people had emailed me to say that my ebook has worked for them, i am sure there are a few more that have made some money but didn't bother contacting me, you can start a poll on this thread if you like. My system is not perfect though, the ebook may not be as comprehensive as some people want, I am always available to clarify anything. My number is there to call, If i don't pick up, its because i am engaged and my phones profile has been set to 'silent', but my email is always there, and its my preferred way of communication. Its your call bro, don't let other peoples comments determine what you do, after all they wont be there to fend for you when you're in need of money, be the captain of your own ship.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Deyemiola(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
stadelk7:
What I say wont matter, those guys have already made up their minds, and its their loss not mine.

I can tell you with no fear of contradiction at least 16 people had emailed me to say that my ebook has worked for them, i am sure there are a few more that have made some money but didn't bother contacting me, you can start a poll on this thread if you like. My system is not perfect though, the ebook may not be as comprehensive as some people want, I am always available to clarify anything. My number is there to call, If i don't pick up, its because i am engaged and my phones profile has been set to 'silent', but my email is always there, and its my preferred way of communication. Its your call bro, don't let other peoples comments determine what you do, after all they wont be there to fend for you when you're in need of money, be the captain of your own ship.
Ok, I'd give this a shot today.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Chat me up on whatsapp on 0 8 0 6 8 3 9 8 8 3 3

Make money in an easy way repeatedly.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by sammyimsu(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2016
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.

I wont Say much here. Just read little on http://enisplus.com/page.php?id=2 . if Appealing, Call/WhatsApp me on 08033726986

This will give you Over N70000 Monthly and its 100% Nigerian with office at 115 Wetheral road owerri.

Give it a trial.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Deyemiola:
Ok, I'd give this a shot today.
Alright.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
IdeeEsperanza:
Chat me up on whatsapp on 0 8 0 6 8 3 9 8 8 3 3

Make money in an easy way repeatedly.
At least you'd drop a few hints, not like i am interested but just for those who might be.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Gbraphael: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2016
sammyimsu:

I wont Say much here. Just read little on http://enisplus.com/page.php?id=2 . if Appealing, Call/WhatsApp me on 08033726986

This will give you Over N70000 Monthly and its 100% Nigerian with office at 115 Wetheral road owerri.

Give it a trial.
That your business model can't be popular with Nigerians.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by fedupnigerian: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
sammyimsu:

Give it a trial.
Its resolved already, thanks tho.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Tejuri(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
stadelk7:

When you buy on maybe Alibaba, you usually have to provide an address, instead of your own address, you have your goods shipped to an amazon fulfillment center,you log in to amazon and confirm you sent goods to them, identify your goods is made easy by tracking number and stuff like that, when your goods are confirmed by amazon it is listed on their website, to an ordinary buyer it looks like that product is being sold by amazon themselves, so this helps a lot, amazon is a big company and they are very well trusted, all issues that would arise like shipping goods to buyer when someone wants to buy what you sent to amazon, customer care etc. is handled by amazon. So basically all you do is buy, send to amazon and sit back expecting your money, but amazon takes a cut from your sales for services rendered.

If you got further questions, email me at- stadelk7@gmail.com.
Chairman, I would be getting this ebook next weekend(not the coming one) I hope that is OK?

I need money to buy a new laptop and i hope this can help me.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tejuri:
Chairman, I would be getting this ebook next weekend(not the coming one) I hope that is OK?

I need money to buy a new laptop and i hope this can help me.
We'd have to wait and see.

You would surely buy your laptop bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by babasho1: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello Stadlek, How long does it take you to deliver if I make payment now?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
babasho1:
as soon as I get alerted, the only exception being if I am in a place were I can't use any of my devices.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by eHandbags(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
That's unfortunate. Have you tried [url]www.evonso.com
[/url] You can sell unlimited products.

They are also launching an eCommerce Start-up program for individuals that want to start tech businesses. Read about it here [url]support.evonso.com/ecommerce-start-up-program/[/url]
fedupnigerian:
I'd make this quick, I actually used to make money online with the Youtube program that pays when ads are put in your videos, but it costs a lot of data and it really cuts into my profits a lot, I tried a blog and it flopped too, I need someone to show me the way,I am not a cheapskate and I can pay for information if I need to, but you really need to tell me why I won't be wasting my money buying such information.
Thanks in advance,good people of NL.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ourchoice(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
babasho1:
READ THIS WARNING THREAD ABOUT Staldek7 also fedupnigerian, DON'T IGNORE:https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/wickedness-nigerian-youths-stadelk7-sell
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
READ THIS WARNING THREAD ABOUT Staldek7 also fedupnigerian, DON'T IGNORE:https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/wickedness-nigerian-youths-stadelk7-sell
Everyone should read it,clowns like you always trying to bring down anyone you have a personal grouse with. And as i said I wont respond to anything coming from you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Screenshot of my mailbox, is it easy paying attention to mails with 400+ unread messages,look I do my best. When you mailed me I told you to resend because your mails weren't threaded anymore, next thing you are all over NL spamming on every thread. I opened the 'priority inbox' folder to protect the privacy of those who mailed me.

ourchoice:
Please all Nairalanders MUST READ THIS THREAD, DON'T IGNORE: https://www.nairaland.com/2946071/wickedness-nigerian-youths-stadelk7-sell

I do my best to answer on time but I am human its not easy at all. I don't care you put so much effort in trying to make me look bad, some people might feel like you, but I am honestly trying to do what I can and your opinion doesn't really count much, I font pay attention to your likes.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Tejuri(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by ourchoice(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tejuri:
Are you sure about this? He gave me the book in advance after we had a lenghty discussion with the agreement I'd pay the remaining half next weekend, what scammer does that>

And I read the ebook, it may not be as detailed as can be for newbies, but anyone who has been on the internet for a while wouldn't have any problems. instead of arguing like market women here why not call him on the phone before bringing it here,if you claim he wasn't replying mails.
Another staldek7 moniker ryt I will be pasting his ebook here soon for all to read and judge, so calm down
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Another staldek7 moniker ryt I will be pasting his ebook here soon for all to read and judge, so calm down
please do fast.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Well, personally I cannot say that stadelk is a scammer. I have bought his ebook and read it. I am interested in the FBA stuff but I honestly believe that one can't do a lot with the info he provided on the FBA stuff in his ebook. I think the ebook should have been such that after buying the ebook, one doesn't have to start making calls for info. Unless he is trying to keep info away from the ebook knowing fully well that the ebook could be circulated among nairalanders without his consent and that the 2k for purchase is mainly as consultation fees. The truth remains that the FBA info in the ebook is certainly not enough to start the business because there are so many questions to be answered. . HOWEVER, I wouldn't advise anyone to post contents of the ebook here or anywhere else because that would be copyright violation. Remember that what goes around comes around.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by macbeyland(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2016
One question I really need an answer to is.... Are Nigerians from Nigeria allowed to do the FBA stuff without having to look for fake USA ip, address, phone number and account?
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by mbz101(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm .. It's a bit hard to share this here , it's a big deal of making money I have tons of guilds I bought on darknet , which has made me who I am today but it may look illegal but comes in legetimate form all now depend on who to use for ur good .

They guild are quite expensive but am ready to share to anyone ready to make good money online . To cash bitcoin2cash , virtual carding , obtain prepare credit card , shopping, gambling , loan, I personal book international hotel for 50% off retail price .. etc .txt me ur email if u r serious of making real money online this 2016 . Cells +15755780933

Note : tools u most hv good , vpn, socks , virtual prepaid card , bank drops and some few docs all which I can get for u via my connect .
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
macbeyland:
One question I really need an answer to is.... Are Nigerians from Nigeria allowed to do the FBA stuff without having to look for fake USA ip, address, phone number and account?
This time last year Nigerians were allowed but now you cant and its not called fake, its called virtual.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by stadelk7: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
ourchoice:
I have no problem with that, I hope you'd also drop your number so when anyone has a problem they can consult with you and you can help them with it.

The effort youre putting into this is amusing to me, I hope your bitterness doesnt close doors that should have been open for you in the future.

This is how i kiss the thread bye.

my email is always available stadelk7@gmail.com, those who bought the ebook can still consult when they have issues, you can also request for my number, I am not dying for anybody's money so I am not dying for new buyers, post the ebook and have your orgasm.
Re: I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke by nwalaocha50(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes i have heard about it through a friend of mine and i also experimented it early last year, but it needs some technicalities and lot of patience before someone can make money from it, the truth is that it is not for the newbies . but my suggestion is that you import from Amazon or any of this companies in china and ship it to Nigeria for huge profits .You can even get the whole information on how to go about it without any cost at
www.pureinternetcash.com and google.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.