Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Can He Become Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can He Become Nollywood Actor (2446 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan / Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Escapes Death In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by sucessful1: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
@all.

my brother is an actor based in dublin,i do want him to act in 9ja movie,can anyone advice me on how to fix him on.all advice and idea re welcome
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by PokerFace(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
Send your CV including pix [size=2pt](that is if you're not scared of jujus)[/size]  to the producers. Good luck  smiley
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by eddy1977(m): 2:41am On Jun 04, 2010
just throwing a few free cards on your table:

-he is an actor in ireland. which kind of acting? is he a household name? is he into irish films or just afro?
-if he is already a household name,he could act in n9ja movies just to help out but not really for money;they dont pay that good.

if he was my brother,i would encourage him to take some extra acting classes , work on his weight (fitness), language skills ( try to polish that annoying african accent) and have a little bit handle on either directing,editing or post production.
then i would have him shoot a few short movies,may be 3 to 7 minutes scenes,copyright them for marketing.

may be you could become his manager,make a few calls to sell him. or just ask him to follow in the steps of african actors like idriss elba and try his luck in london or america.

give him a pat on the back from me.
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by michaelsis: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
If you are serious about becoming a nollywood actor i'm assuming you have already created a professional profile on nollywood connections. Here is the website http://www.nollywood.ning.com go there and make your profile if you havnt already. List as many skills as you have. Take it one step further and upload a short video skit showing off your different acting skills(This is the key.. everyone says they can act but directors want to see it before they waste their time auditioning you). You don't need to buy expensive cameras.. using something as simple as a webcam can work. This will deff give you a leg up. Thats why that website is the way to go. not posting little forums on here.. directors don't read this forum. But the do visit nollywood connections. Good luck to you. Hope you make it.
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by stainlesssmith: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
do you want to be an actor do you got all it takes contact amaka igwe studios today for more information on registration our email is amakaigweproductions@gmail.com or call the M.D +2348100936562
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by bankele1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

JOIN US AT ONWARD ROYAL MOVIES PRODUCTION OKADA 08143724994
Re: How Can He Become Nollywood Actor by nuelzy: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2016
stainlesssmith:
do you want to be an actor do you got all it takes contact amaka igwe studios today for more information on registration our email is amakaigweproductions@gmail.com or call the M.D +2348100936562
Amaka igwe gbukwaa gi dia

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Her New Catch(with Pics) / When Will Nigeria Produce Another Miss World Like Agbani? / Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.