Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

x - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / x (2922 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: x by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
I
Re: x by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
There are three major locations in Nigeria which your prayers can be answered speedily if you can give it a try, be it fruit of the womb, material success like money etc, spiritual power as a pastor, love in marriage and in business, goodluck, etc and its almost free you will find the address of the locations at www.mysticalpower.org.ng visit branches page.
Re: x by number75(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
thief so you have not stopped collecting people's money repent. abeg nobody should give him any kobo
Re: x by number75(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
please nobody should give him money he's a scammer talking from experience

1 Like

Re: x by paulGrundy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
number75:
please nobody should give him money he's a scammer talking from experience

Another confirmation to my earlier accusation. Sadly enough, the guy is still denying it. Seun needs to put in some measures that would stop fraudstars from plying their trade in nairaland.
Re: x by LiteKing(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
shivaclub:
There are three major locations in Nigeria which your prayers can be answered speedily if you can give it a try, be it fruit of the womb, material success like money etc, spiritual power as a pastor, love in marriage and in business, goodluck, etc and its free but you will spend maoney on call, transportation, coveners rob and your personal ritual, you will find the address of the locations at www.mysticalpower.org.ng visit branches page.

NOTE: for historic purpose, the org came to Nigeria 2002 and our page was created at witchvox 2009, every page have the date of its creation at witchvox

Is this part of the new age too?
Re: x by amawodoga: 5:30am On Feb 01, 2016
paulGrundy:

Another confirmation to my earlier accusation. Sadly enough, the guy is still denying it. Seun needs to put in some measures that would stop fraudstars from plying their trade in nairaland.
i quote you wrong cos thay are real, and there are people who can testify of their reality.
Re: x by michaelsnowlight: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=johnydon22 post=42278440] Another Con-man selling scam non-existing powers to delusional victims..

Dude where is your name in the Forbes list since you have access to this nice place of unlimited power?..

It is almost free? Haaaa grin just take a look how hungry people are looking for people to scam..
[/quote....pls can someone tell me what is going on here..am confuse and stranded thanks
Re: x by michaelsnowlight: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
shivaclub:
fool you listen; this is a real organization which dont need your dim if you have any, it is almost free because you will make call; use your money to pay for transport to the temple, purchase the rob for coveners and perform your first ritual: i dont have time for fool, just that if i refuse to reply it will look like this imbesiles are saying the truth, smhm
can anyone talk to me? I really need answers thanks
Re: x by michaelsnowlight: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
shivaclub:
go and ask your uncle well, we are not shiva temple but shivaclub coven, moreover you are a liar and he that lies will be lied to according to the law of resiprocal action, if you lie against someone, be shore that someone will lie agianst you. No two ways about it.

Please can I talk with someone here..very important
Re: x by michaelsnowlight: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
paulGrundy:

Oh you are still talking!!

I just feel pity for those who will fall for your gimmicks.

can I get details of the disscusion thanks..
something is going on I really want to find out before I will procede with any movement or action
Re: x by michaelsnowlight: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
johnydon22:
Another Con-man selling scam non-existing powers to delusional victims..

Dude where is your name in the Forbes list since you have access to this nice place of unlimited power?..

It is almost free? Haaaa grin just take a look how hungry people are looking for people to scam..

please I really want to talk with someone with ideas..I can also drop my contact.. I need urgent answer thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Pleased With Only One Church / Daily Manna From Www.dclm.org / Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.