Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? (3809 Views)

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." / Help!!! Moving Candy Crushed To Another Phone / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
is there any unlimited cracked version of Candy crushed?
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by michhitman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joel3:
u dont nid any dam crackd version, download lucky patcher, den quote me.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
michhitman:
what is lucky patcher? my phone is not rooted. will it work?
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Baroba(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joel3:

Root is a must, then search for lucky patcher apk with Google, don't bother looking in the play store cause you won't find it there..
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by michhitman(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joel3:
Your phone must b rooted,then search 4 lucky patcher via google..
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Joel3:

There is for candy crush saga, but I have seen for candy crush soda or jelly.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by princesuko(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
michhitman:

Lucky patcher doesn't work for server games undecided
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Warlord3000(m): 5:20am On Jan 25, 2016
I used to remember back in the day that I used Freedom app to get about 100,000 coins for my candy crush.

Coins never finish since then cheesy

Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Warlord3000:
I used to remember back in the day that I used Freedom app to get about 100,000 coins for my candy crush.

Coins never finish since then cheesy
. does this still work? and do I need to root it!!?
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
michhitman, Baroba, princesuko.

rooted and download lucky patchers.

what next bro? screenshot below

Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by princesuko(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016

Joel3

Click Open Menu of Patch..

You will see Support patch For in app and LvL emulation..

Mark Only the first two Boxes..Click on patch..

Go to the app you wish to make a purchase in this case candy crush go to the store where you buy coins then click the desired amount of coin you want to buy it will direct you to a New pop up... Just Click the second box then buy just like that.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by princesuko(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Joel3:

Don't Forget to custom patch your play store..
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
princesuko:

Don't Forget to custom patch your play store..
I don't understand this one. how do I custom patch play store?
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by michhitman(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Joel3:

click on the three vertical dots on the top right side ov ur screen,then click on download custom patches(internet service needed)..after the patches av been downloaded, click on "candy crush", then click on "open menu of patches" then click on custom patches, and click any of the available patches available...wait 4 it to load,afta dat u can thank me...
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
michhitman:
click on the three vertical dots on the top right side ov ur screen,then click on download custom patches(internet service needed)..after the patches av been downloaded, click on "candy crush", then click on "open menu of patches" then click on custom patches, and click any of the available patches available...wait 4 it to load,afta dat u can thank me...
. I keep on buying but nothing is entering the account. screenshot below.

Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by princesuko(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Remove licence verification .
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
princesuko:
Remove licence verification .
still not clear dude. is it auto. and with should I tick after that. cos I tried and still didn't work.

I don't think this shiit still works
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by princesuko(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Joel3:
still not clear dude. is it auto. and with should I tick after that. cos I tried and still didn't work.

I don't think this shiit still works

Download from here http://onhax.net/candy-crush-saga-apk-mod
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by mt7511: 2:11am On Jan 27, 2016
I tried to use lucky patcher on candy crush and wild blood to remove in app purchases but it didn't work. Please what can I do?

michhitman
princesuko
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by jericco1(m): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2016
It worked sometime ago now it's messing us.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Warlord3000(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2016
If anyone tells you that using lucky patcher In App purchase to get gold coins on Candy crush..

It's a big lie.. U will see purchase successful but it won't be credited to your coin bank meaning the leak has been fixed..

I remember when I got my 100,000coins back then was by using Freedom apk [rooted phones only] back then and it was easy..

The leak has also been fixed on that too but I still got my coins purchased before intact cos it's already linked to Facebook app wink

Why not try freedom again.. Maybe u might get lucky
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Baroba(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Warlord3000:
If anyone tells you that using lucky patcher In App purchase to get gold coins on Candy crush..

It's a big lie.. U will see purchase successful but it won't be credited to your coin bank meaning the leak has been fixed..

I remember when I got my 100,000coins back then was by using Freedom apk [rooted phones only] back then and it was easy..

The leak has also been fixed on that too but I still got my coins purchased before intact cos it's already linked to Facebook app wink

Why not try freedom again.. Maybe u might get lucky

U know it worked when i tried it just for the fun, but that was almost 10 months ago,am not a gamer so you might be right..
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by oluwapoju(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
It still work without connecting with facebook... After clearing the data on candy crush I do purchase the coins but after signin with facebook it refresh back to my prevoius coin
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
princesuko:

Download from here http://onhax.net/candy-crush-saga-apk-mod
I guess the old version?? isn't it? is this where you download urs from?

modify: this version is not interesting at all. you don't get to finish it before it conclude you finish the game. all the stages are already open abd to me it's crap.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by nani667: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Candy Crush millionaire... What's left of the over 50,000 gold bars i acquired that year.... Still blazing....

Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by dhummystecah(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
That #King dudes really mean business, they blocked most hacks. I used freedom, then purchase the gold bars....Sweet, purchase successful but not added to the gold bar balance. Same thing with lucky patcher. Now, I am fiddling with memory editor apps.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Darkseid(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2016
All IAP hacks have been blocked. The best way to hack candy crush is by using xmodgames. With it, you get unlimited moves and score multiplier.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Darkseid:
All IAP hacks have been blocked. The best way to hack candy crush is by using xmodgames. With it, you get unlimited moves and score multiplier.
how does this work. please explain further with step by step.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Darkseid(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Joel3:
how does this work. please explain further with step by step.
Just search and download xmodgames. The instructions are in the app.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by Joel3(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Darkseid:
Just search and download xmodgames. The instructions are in the app.
I download the app and I still don't understand what you are talking about. there is nothing here.

screen shot below

Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by rahuldev796: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2019
I don't think so there's is a hacked version of the candy crush saga however I found mod apk of this game, This is not exactly the hack but something better.
Re: Is There Any Cracked Version Of Candy Crushed? by michhitman(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
There isn't any cracked version for candy crush.... just enjoy it like that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Infinix S4 Battery Vs Gaming Review / What Happened To HTC? / Tecno CAMON 17 Review: The Compromise, Ridiculous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.