Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Whose Will Is Pre Mature Death? God, Devil Or Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whose Will Is Pre Mature Death? God, Devil Or Man? (738 Views)

11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Saudi Arabia 2015: Stoning The Devil Or Devil Stoning Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Will Is Pre Mature Death? God, Devil Or Man? by mazimee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
It is believe that God is all-powerful and causes
everything that happens in the world.
Nothing happens without His willing it. This expression of God’s will focuses on the fact that God sovereignly ordains everything that comes to pass. In other words, there is nothing that happens that is outside of God’s sovereign will. This aspect of God’s will is seen in verses like Ephesians 1:11 , where we learn that God is the one “who works all things according to the counsel of His will,” and Job 42:2 , "I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.”
This view of God’s will is based on the fact that,
because God is sovereign, His will can never be
frustrated. Nothing happens that is beyond His
control.
But then, I often hear people say that pre mature death is not the will of God, thus pray vehemently against the supposed kind of death that is not the will of God.

So my questions is, if everything that happens is the will of God what then made the pre mature death not part of his will since nothing happens without His willing and control?
Re: Whose Will Is Pre Mature Death? God, Devil Or Man? by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
The devil comes not only to steal, but to kill and destroy.

Google dat and get ur bible verse.

I hope dat answers your question
Re: Whose Will Is Pre Mature Death? God, Devil Or Man? by momentum85(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Premature death is from Satan, d only thing is that God allows it to happen for a reason. God is so merciful to have caused premature death to his children 'I know the thought I have for you, a thought of Good and not of evil, to give u an expected end! Jeremiah 29 vs 11

(1) (Reply)

Rccg February 2016 Holy Ghost Service!! / Hell Is Real / The 2016 National Christian Students' Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.