Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? (984 Views)

What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
It is no longer news that David Adeleke, aka ‘Davido’, has been the talk of the
town for sometime now. The HKN boss has taken his career a notch higher by
signing a deal with Sony BMG Music. The 23-year-old millionaire announced this
news himself on his twitter handle on Thursday.

http://www.Gallantsms.com Send Bulk SMS Cheap for #1.30 across all networks.

He tweeted “to all those that doubted me, its a done deal! First African artist to sign a global record deal!!
My story is just starting!! My mother is smiling in heaven right now!! Sony Music Entertainment!! Owo ti wole.” Davido sounds very elated about this new
development in his musical career because the deal seems to be a promising one.
On the other hand, reactions have begun to trail his announcement. Some people are happy for the young and enterprising artiste while some feel very
pessimistic about this development.

Sesan Adeniji, publisher of Mystreetz Magazine seems to be very pessimistic about this deal. Here is what he has to say about it “In this present moment, every news that is related to Davido will always make the headline. For Davido, any news that is far from his Baby Mama drama is a perfect
distraction that is welcome and the news of his deal with Sony Music came at the
perfect time.

The announcement has been made and the 23-year-old star has
just signed a lucrative deal with Sony BMG Music for a whooping $1 Million.
As much as this news continue to attract media frenzy, I, for one will not be
joining this bandwagon without asking the nagging question, is this the real deal
or the same Ol’ story?I won’t forget when P-square and some other Nigerian
artistes came through with same news without proper details and information to
backup their claims.

Without throwing shades at any of these artistes, most of
this deals have been sketchy. The media need to grow up, they need to stop
jumping on news as if their whole life depends on it. They need to thoroughly
investigate all this information to be able to feed their audience with adequate
news.

Send Bulk SMS Cheap http://www.Gallantsms.com for #1.30 across all networks.

In spite of what anyone thinks, 2016 may be a year of bumper harvest for
Davido. But will this deal with Sony Music pay off? Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by obontami: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
[size=18pt]I hope the deal is not another publicity stunt [/size]
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
I
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wait make I ask Amadioha grin

I know naija Artiste can lie sha grin..
Na so Tuface lie give us say he do collaboration with R.Kelly grin

Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by 2clean(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omo baba oluwo poster nah him sure pass
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Hey
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Id
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2016
GI
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Yawns! January has been the longest, driest, most boring and annoying month. Glad we finally coming to an end to the month and today/this week is/are PAYDAY(S). Idc about Davido and I wish him well
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Davido is bigger than this lies
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2016
V
Re: Is Davido’s $1million Dollar Deal With Sony Music A Lie? by freetalk2: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
L

(1) (Reply)

New Nollywood Beef Alert: Uche Jombo & Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha / Olajumoke The Model And Her Husband: The Ironic Side Of Their Story / Oil Seller Photobomb Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.