Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Please Pray For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me (817 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Please Pray For Me Nairalanders / Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need each and everyone of you to say a prayer to my life, I m so down right now,I'm going through a lot of difficulties and I'm counting on you guys prayers to overcome them.

I believe the fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much and I will come back here to appreciate you guys if there could be a solution to these challenges as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by Greatzeus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
God be with you and favour you in Jesus name,amen
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Greatzeus:
God be with you and favour you in Jesus name,amen

Amen.
Thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by Godwin2016: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by myfantasies(f): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wat ever u r going through just remember dere is light at the end of the tunnel

It is well with you
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat ever u r going through just remember dere is light at the end of the tunnel

It is well with you

Amen.thanks
Re: Please Pray For Me by hungryboy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
kehmeh:

Amen.thanks
bros, it shall be well,

E be like say we dey travel for the same motor,

Infact if you see me sef, na you go pray for me,
i wake up everyday, go out, and do some menial jobs to survive,

Play play i don learn all the labour jobs for building site from carrying blocks to mixing concrete, to mixing cement for plastering to digging foundation,
Blister marks don full my hands sef,
I sometimes find the pay funny, but it's enough survival money sha,
I'm just working and keeping the faith,
E go better for us
Re: Please Pray For Me by Khd95(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
GOD test those whom he love most,what ever ure goin thru,remember dat God loves u,he will surely come to ur aid,nd feel ur hrts with joy nd abundance favors

cheersgrin
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
hungryboy:
bros, it shall be well,

E be like say we dey travel for the same motor,

Infact if you see me sef, na you go pray for me,
i wake up everyday, go out, and do some menial jobs to survive,

Play play i don learn all the labour jobs for building site from carrying blocks to mixing concrete, to mixing cement for plastering to digging foundation,
Blister marks don full my hands sef,
I sometimes find the pay funny, but it's enough survival money sha,
I'm just working and keeping the faith,
E go better for us
hmmmmmn.....it is well
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Khd95:
GOD test those whom he love most,what ever ure goin thru,remember dat God loves u,he will surely come to ur aid,nd feel ur hrts with joy nd abundance favors

cheersgrin
i like ur signature... I think it mainly applies when going to the streets.
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Khd95:

cheersgrin

Thank you
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
would u mind sharing a little bit of ur problem so that u can be directed and counseled by people with same experience or experts.
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
krattoss:
would u mind sharing a little bit of ur problem so that u can be directed and counseled by people with same experience or experts.

Everything is just difficult for me....it was not this way before as I find everything I want to do easy to do and those I found difficult then,after praying they became easy......Everything has changed...life is difficult,I've prayed and prayed and prayed,I've fasted,uncounted vigils...things are still the same.Please just pray for me
Re: Please Pray For Me by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
My brother,whatever you are going through now God knows and will surely meet you at the point of your need soonest please don't loss hope,there is always rain after the storm. It is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
My brother,whatever you are going through now God knows and will surely meet you at the point of your need soonest please don't loss hope,there is always rain after the storm. It is well with your soul.

Amen. thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 25, 2016
kehmeh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need each and everyone of you to say a prayer to my life, I m so down right now,I'm going through a lot of difficulties and I'm counting on you guys prayers to overcome them.

I believe the fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much and I will come back here to appreciate you guys if there could be a solution to these challenges as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless.
cool
You have my prayers.
Re: Please Pray For Me by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2016
kehmeh:

Everything is just difficult for me....it was not this way before as I find everything I want to do easy to do and those I found difficult then,after praying they became easy......Everything has changed...life is difficult,I've prayed and prayed and prayed,I've fasted,uncounted vigils...things are still the same.Please just pray for me
brother life is not easy for every person in this world.. when I mean every person.. I mean every dik and Harry in this world.. even those u think are prosperous.. if they tell u their own loads of problems, infact u will leave ur urself and start pitying them... their is one of my relations that works in shell... brother this guy has money. when I mean money.. Ifeanyi ubah is a learner.. (u can't hear his name cos he plays cool)..
but do u know one funny thing? I if this man eats anything.. it won't digest. so his doctor after diagnosis and operations.. a turmoil was removed from his stomach.. but the thing is inbuilt.. that's it resurfaces every now and then.. so his doctor has to keep him on drugs.. if he eats now. he will drink one kind smelly drug like that I other to digest his food..

another one.. none of his kids is his.. all three of them were adopted as his wife has been barring from day one.. u know the look on ur face when u wake up and find out that ur child isn't ur blood.

brother let me not use stories to bore u but this is one of thousands problems of this my relative..

now tell me his condition and urs which is worst?.

u see that we get unfairness of this life in different measures?
the only secret of this life is happiness.. when u are happy.. every other thing will fall in place.. but mind u that life is never and will never be easy.

listen to the lyrics of don't worry be happy (forgotten the musician).. those lyrics are the secret of life..

and another thing bro.. since u are xtain.,I won't discourage u to stop praying and believing.. but spend most of ur time on the things that pays.. if u get like 1hr. use 58mins for hustle and 2mins for ur prayers cos left to me everything that u are praying for is already there. do why waste ur time praying?

and don't hope on any imaginary thing to do the work for u.. just get up and take the bull by the horn. don'tget me wrong.. u can believe in ur god but don't overrely on him.. just do ur things as if to say u are on ur own.

u know the funniest part? I at the end of the day.. everyone dies.. so whats the reason of living a sad life when u know we going die someday. why not be happy and live this one like it is ur last?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2016
krattoss:
brother life is not easy for every person in this world.. when I mean every person.. I mean every dik and Harry in this world.. even those u think are prosperous.. if they tell u their own loads of problems, infact u will leave ur urself and start pitying them... their is one of my relations that works in shell... brother this guy has money. when I mean money.. Ifeanyi ubah is a learner.. (u can't hear his name cos he plays cool)..
but do u know one funny thing? I if this man eats anything.. it won't digest. so his doctor after diagnosis and operations.. a turmoil was removed from his stomach.. but the thing is inbuilt.. that's it resurfaces every now and then.. so his doctor has to keep him on drugs.. if he eats now. he will drink one kind smelly drug like that I other to digest his food..

another one.. none of his kids is his.. all three of them were adopted as his wife has been barring from day one.. u know the look on ur face when u wake up and find out that ur child isn't ur blood.

brother let me not use stories to bore u but this is one of thousands problems of this my relative..

the only secret of this life is happiness.. when u are happy.. every other thing will fall in place.. but mind u that life is never and will never be easy.

listen to the lyrics of don't worry be happy (forgotten the musician).. those lyrics are the secret of life..

and another thing bro.. since u are xtain.,I won't discourage u to stop praying and believing.. but spend most of ur time on the things that pays.. if u get like 1hr. use 58mins for hustle and 2mins for ur prayers cos left to me everything that u are praying for is already there. do why waste ur time praying?

and don't hope on any imaginary thing to do the work for u.. just get up and take the bull by the horn. don'tget me wrong.. u can believe in ur god but don't overrely on him.. just do ur things as if to say u are on ur own.

u know the funniest part? I at the end of the day.. everyone dies.. so whats the reason of living a sad life when u know we going die someday. why not be happy and live this one like it is ur last?

thanms
Re: Please Pray For Me by kehmeh(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2016
krattoss:

thanks
Re: Please Pray For Me by winner01(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2016
kehmeh:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks and God bless.
It is well with you in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christain Or Islam / PALM SUNDAY: what is it about??? / Aversion To Celebrations And Holidays Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.