Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation (1285 Views)

"A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by mamagee3(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi all, last Saturday was the day that will always live in my memory. The brakes failed and my car hit my garage gate ruining it and damaging my vehicle. My car is parked in the mechanic shop right now and the mechanic wants a deposit of $400 down before he will start working on it.

I spent almost a $1000 to fix the garage door and I am left with nothing.

I don't know what to do. I am in a really bad situation. I need help. I have been under house arrest since the wreck happened. I feel heartbroken and in a state of confusion. please put me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by talktonase(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Better thank God for your life and stop feeling sad and sorry for youurself
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by Royalfurnitures: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some people are so ungrateful. Is your life not important than that your car? Abeg go and give testimony on Sunday
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by reeny99: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
God Almighty will grant you divine peace and will help you pay off your debt.Just continue to give him praise and see the miracle he will do for you in Jesus's name.Amen
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
reeny99:
God Almighty will grant you divine peace and will help you pay off your debt.Just continue to give him praise and see the miracle he will do for you in Jesus's name.Amen
Thank You!!!
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by babajeje123(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
I was coming from work when my car suddenly caught fire in September, 2015. Before I knew what was happening, every single thing in the bonnets was turned to ashes. I called different electricians and mechanics to come and estimate the degree of the damage. They called the amount I was not having, considering my financial state then. I made up my mind to let the car go! I sold it for a ridiculous amount and I believe that I will soon buy a better one. Bottom line, your life is much important than your car. Forget it and move forward. God is going to give you a better one if you believe.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by dorox(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Is the car insured?
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by xerxesII: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Jesus probably hate internet trolls like your self grin
Werey see u wey dey spend $$$$
Lmao
You guys are even taking this dumb troll serious grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by theshaderoom: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2016
You should start a personal blog to document these things you put on here. Nairaland is a forum

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by gunpoint(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2016
theshaderoom:
You should start a personal blog to document these things you put on here. Nairaland is a forum
Na mad pesin na
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by Addicted2Women: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, last Saturday was the day that will always live in my memory. The brakes failed and my car hit my garage gate ruining it and damaging my vehicle. My car is parked in the mechanic shop right now and the mechanic wants a deposit of $400 down before he will start working on it.

I spent almost a $1000 to fix the garage door and I am left with nothing.

I don't know what to do. I am in a really bad situation. I need help. I have been under house arrest since the wreck happened. I feel heartbroken and in a state of confusion. please put me in your prayers.

Shut up.
What are car insurance for ??

Why would you be on house arrest for smashing your garage door ??
You can only deceive the people that live outside of the USA
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by oteneaaron(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Shut up.

Bro. I'm seriously getting tired of her rantings......

.."my mum called me devil-m sad"........."my mum tells evrione she is paying my bills .....m sad"..........."my car broke down.....pray for me....m sad"

Haven't seen a baby as overgrown as dis chic.

My advice...go and marry,and leave ur mama's house.....she obviously tayad of seeing u in her house.....
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by vooks: 6:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Shut up.

M0rons are too stingy to part with probably $200 comprehensive insurance per annum which gives you peace of mind. Now she is paying over 6 times that. Mine was rammed from the rear last Dec and I get a courtesy car from the insurance for 7 days. Total damages came to ~$1,400. Got my ride after 3 weeks. Last year but one another accident. Skid on some slippery muddy road. Total damages came to $1,800. Got my ride after 3 weeks. My insurance is ~$280.

But guess what, some superstitious idiots think insurance is bad omen. What a waste of government funds educating them!
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by Addicted2Women: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

M0rons are too stingy to part with probably $200 comprehensive insurance per annum which gives you peace of mind. Now she is paying over 6 times that. Mine was rammed from the rear last Dec and I get a courtesy car from the insurance for 7 days. Total damages came to ~$1,400. Got my ride after 3 weeks. Last year but one another accident. Skid on some slippery muddy road. Total damages came to $1,800. Got my ride after 3 weeks. My insurance is ~$280.

But guess what, some superstitious idiots think insurance is bad omen. What a waste of government funds educating them!

Is the new car you got in the same price range as your old/wrecked car ??
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by vooks: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Is the new car you got in the same price range as your old/wrecked car ??

They just repaired the damage. There is a threshold I suppose. If the damage exceeds 50% of sum assured, it is written off and you get the sum assured in cold cash plus the first right to buy the wreck. Otherwise they repair the damage. My sum assured is over $8000 can't remember the exact figure
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by Addicted2Women: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2016
vooks:

They just repaired the damage. There is a threshold I suppose. If the damage exceeds 50% of sum assured, it is written off and you get the sum assured in cold cash plus the first right to buy the wreck. Otherwise they repair the damage. My sum assured is over $8000 can't remember the exact figure

Oh
Wow.
I have a crappy liberty mutual insurance.
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by vooks: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Oh
Wow.
I have a crappy liberty mutual insurance.
Sorry for that, I won't give my insurer lest you get a nasty experience and blame me. Get a close friend who has been through a claim and if they are all happy, switch to their insurer.
Re: Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation by omarithmetics: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Life goes on. There was a time you didn't have a car so just coz it got wrecked the world wouldn't stop spinnin, not for a second. I've seen and met people whose cars were robbed and others just couldn't find there's where they parked and those cars are gone forever, their lives didn't stop. Urs won't stop either stop feeling sorry for yourself sh!t happens.

(1) (Reply)

How Christianity Was Invented / Why Does Nairaland Promote Atheism And Hate Christianity So Much??? / Are You Feeling Depressed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.