Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject (836 Views)

Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There? / If Moses Wrote The Five Books Of The Bible, Why Write About His Death And Burial / Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject by parisbookaddict(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
"Allah" claims to have written the Torah (which includes Genesis) with his own hand:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and HE WROTE (the Torah) for you with HIS OWN HAND. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times. (Bukhari, 8.77.611)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: There was an argument between Adam and Moses. Moses said to Adam: You are our father. You did us harm and caused us to get out of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are Moses. Allah selected you (for direct conversation with you) and WROTE with HIS OWN HAND the Book (Torah) for you. Despite this you blame me for an act which Allah had ordained for me forty years before He created me. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: This is how Adam came the better of Moses and Adam came the better of Moses. (Muslim, 33.6409)

Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying: Adam and Moses held a disputation. Moses said: Adam you are our father. You deprived us and caused us to come out from Paradise. Adam said: You are Moses Allah chose you for his speech and WROTE the Torah for you WITH HIS HAND. Do you blame me for doing a deed which Allah had decreed that I should do forty year before he created me? So Adam got the better of Moses in argument. Ahmad b. Salih said from 'Amr from Tawus who heard Abu Hurairah. (Abi Dawud, 41.4684)

It is hardly surprising then to read the following in Kitab al-Sunna, which many Muslims believe to have been written by ‘Abduallah b. Ahmad, the son of the famed Ahmad b. Hanbal, but which in any case shows how at least some Muslims took teachings of this sort.

"Allah wrote the Torah for Moses with His hand while leaning back on a rock, on tablets of pearl, and the screech of the quill could be heard. There was no veil between Him and him," (Vol. 1, p. 294)

So, Allah writes two contradictory books: Qur'an and Bible? This is the "father" Muslims want us to believe in! The Muslim god is not even a father to Muslims as he claims to have no children, rather only slaves (Muslims).

and does the Quran give you permission to learn from the Bible?

Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light (Surah 5:44a; 2:87).

And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah 3:3).

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)
Re: Hadith Claims Allah Wrote D Torah & Quran Affirms D Bible, Why Do Muslims Reject by Annunaki(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Quoran is so full of contradictions and inconsistencies that it amazes me how sane people believe God could ever be part of the thrash written in it. The quoran is all the evidence one needs that islam is false, before reading the quoran I thought that muslims were just misguided, it was after reading it that I realised they were not just misguided but are actually in a satanic religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/16 / Oyakhilome Divorce Saga Still On (christ Embassy On Deceptive PR Mission) / Funny Church Poster I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.