Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 (5444 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Israeli Rabbis Launch War On Christmas Tree / How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
There is a popular verse on a lot of pro Islamic propaganda websites that defend Islam(even obama has used the verse to defend islam), The popular delivery of the verse says;

From Qu'ran 5:32, “...If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew
the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved
the life of the whole people.”

a muslim bashsani tried using it on me just now.

The Fuller context says;
Qu'ran 5:32-34, "On that account: Therefore we prescribed for the
Children of Israel that who so slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul
slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain
mankind altogether; and who so gives life to a soul, shall be as if he has
given life to mankind altogether. Our Messengers have already come to
them with the clear signs; then many of them thereafter commit
excesses in the earth.
This is the recompense of those who fight against God and His
Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they
shall be SLAUGHTERED, or CRUCIFIED, or their hands and feet shall
alternately be STRUCK OFF; or they shall be banished from the land.
That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come
awaits them a mighty chastisement,
except for such as repent, before you have power over them. So know
you that God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."

That verse is plagiarism from the Jewish Talmud: “Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.” Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 4:1 (22a)

What muslims ignore is that the Talmud is not considered to be the word of God. It is the recorded teachings of Sanhedrin, the high council of rabbis.

So why does Allah says “WE prescribed for the Children of Israel…”?
The deity of the Quran is claiming ownership of something he never said. This leaves us with few options:

1- Allah has plagiarized the teachings of the rabbis.
2- He was confused and had forgotten that those words were not his.
3- This verse is not from God. Muhammad admitted that sometimes Satan came and whispered some verses to him that he thought were from God. Could this verse be one of those satanic verses?
4- Muhammad lied; the Quran is not the word of God.

There is no other option to explain why Allah claims ownership of a verse that he never said. The quote is not in the Bible; it is from Talmud and Talmud is not considered to be the word of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:
There is a popular verse on a lot of pro Islamic propaganda websites that defend Islam(even obama has used the verse to defend islam), The popular delivery of the verse says;

The Fuller context says;
excesses in the earth.

That verse is plagiarism from the Jewish Talmud: “Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.” Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 4:1 (22a)

What muslims ignore is that the Talmud is not considered to be the word of God. It is the recorded teachings of Sanhedrin, the high council of rabbis.

The deity of the Quran is claiming ownership of something he never said. This leaves us with few options:

3- This verse is not from God. Muhammad admitted that sometimes Satan came and whispered some verses to him that he thought were from God. Could this verse be one of those satanic verses?

There is no other option to explain why Allah claims ownership of a verse that he never said. The quote is not in the Bible; it is from Talmud and Talmud is not considered to be the word of God.

Op this is suicidal..... These guys aren't that tolerant
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by true2god: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

The Fuller context says;
excesses in the earth.

The Jews are very tolerant, they should have sued allahh and mohammed for copyright violation. A whole lot of the quran was copied from the Judeo-christian scriptures.
Shame on mohammed and allahh, they lack originality.

2 Likes

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
true2god:
The Jews are very tolerant, they should have sued allahh and mohammed for copyright violation. A whole lot of the quran was copied from the Judeo-christian scriptures.
Shame on mohammed and allahh, they lack originality.
I will make my reply very short
1. U said that very verse was copied,i don't want to defend weather it was copied or not but the stance of islam on terrorism
2 pls provide a verse in the Quran or hadith which states devils whispered to the prophet peace b upon him
3whats ur stand on this very Quranic verse 60:7-9 was it also copied.
An advice let's take this with maturity no insult let just build our points
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

for ur mind I've already answered that come up with something else it just me,is like u were invited let do this maturely no insult . Open a thread this is already I want a fresh debate whre all can witness
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
What's my own
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 5:42am On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
for ur mind I've already answered that come up with something else it just me,is like u were invited let do this maturely no insult . Open a thread this is already I want a fresh debate whre all can witness

Mr muslim speak proper English. When u spend years in kano speaking hausa in the al majiri school you forget nigeria's official language is English.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by kindredspirit(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Mr muslim speak proper English. When u spend years in kano speaking hausa in the al majiri school you forget nigeria's official language is English.

The guy said he wanted a debate devoid of insults. I'm sure you can respond to his questions without abusing him.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
kindredspirit:

The guy said he wanted a debate devoid of insults. I'm sure you can respond to his questions without abusing him.

I didn't abuse him, I only stated facts. We have been chatting since Saturday. His English is really really bad. He has also been rude, he has called me ignorant and lied to my face.

But I see how my choice of words is demeaning, I momentarily lost my temper. I detest bad grammar.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I'm very disappointed, what brought abt almajiri and so on I thought we were onnly trying to enlighten each other, pls our characters shud reflect in our arguments. I'm still challenging u, bring it on. And pls remember on the message pls
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I didn't abuse him, I only stated facts. We have been chatting since Saturday. His English is really really bad. He has also been rude, he has called me ignorant and lied to my face.

But I see how my choice of words is demeaning, I momentarily lost my temper. I detest bad grammar.
I did not use any abusive word on u, It's very clear to everyone that uy re defeated. And that's what is really hurting not my words. Stay blessed sister
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
kindredspirit:

you can never defeat the truth it took less than a day to render all her assertions useless. So she was trying to hold on to anything to avoid drowning.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
I did not use any abusive word on u, It's very clear to everyone that uy re defeated. And that's what is really hurting not my words. Stay blessed sister

You called me ignorant after I quoted hadiths and quran passages exposing mohammed as a bigoted jihadist.. U didn't make any counter agruments or refute the claims.
I don't know what gave u the idea to say

uy re defeated
You are yet to explain those verses.
When u still haven't addressed the topic I raised in both this and the other thread.

Okay don't bother replying the other thread, let's address this one. . Why did allah claim the quotations of Jewish rabbis in the talmud as his while both Jews and Christians know that the talmud is the works of men and the torah is the inspired words of God.

Let's start with this.

1 Like

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
I'm very disappointed, what brought abt almajiri and so on I thought we were onnly trying to enlighten each other, pls our characters shud reflect in our arguments. I'm still challenging u, bring it on. And pls remember on the message pls

I apologise for insinuating that u spent too much time in almajiri school. But please work on your English, understanding your grammar is tough. Eg
I'm still challenging u, bring it on. And pls remember on the message pls
What does that even mean.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by urahara(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Christians will argue with Muslims and argue among themselves
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by analice107: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
SmartChoices:

So? She should stop revealing the lies of allah? No sir, keep on girl. Allah is Satan and Islam is his religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

The Fuller context says;
excesses in the earth.

a Muslim scholar once quoted that verse of no compulsion in Islam, but when i asked him to finish the whole verse, after reading it , he tuck his tail and went home in uter bewilderment.
You convert to Islam, they rejoice but when u say... ' ok. I think this is poo, and against common sense', the same people wants u dead.. If that ain't compulsion, what is compulsion?.
What kind of religion will ask u , not to question it, or emulate open season evil? .

Islam .... Tears, sorrows and blood.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Blackfire(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
I will make my reply very short
1. U said that very verse was copied,i don't want to defend weather it was copied or not but the stance of islam on terrorism
2 pls provide a verse in the Quran or hadith which states devils whispered to the prophet peace b upon him
3whats ur stand on this very Quranic verse 60:7-9 was it also copied.
An advice let's take this with maturity no insult let just build our points

the story of the people who slept in the cave, was is it mohamed that first told the story or it was copied? .

When i was small i was told Allah drop the quran from heaven for mohamed.... Then as a teenager i openly discovered it wasnt so, even goat eat some where it was written, that abubakr compiled what is known as quran today... Even the ummah accused him of some shaddy moves.
Then i said waoh, that means more lies are there... Then i find shariah, kitman, and the devil himself al taqiya, the law of abrogation which simply means medina order, cancel the a bit good meccan sayings... Even the no compulsion gig. . I was shocked this guy/ handlers are unstable. Then i see the blood, unwarranted killings, assassinations, betrayals,.. All this eventually split Islam into two... Could u imagine the level of hatred that will make a man killed no butchered the grand children of mohamed ibn abdulallah? .
Abeg no insult, i ve a very bad razor blade mouth.
Let me stop here.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You called me ignorant after I quoted hadiths and quran passages exposing mohammed as a bigoted jihadist.. U didn't make any counter agruments or refute the claims.
I don't know what gave u the idea to say .
You are yet to explain those verses.
When u still haven't addressed the topic I raised in both this and the other thread.

Okay don't bother replying the other thread, let's address this one. . Why did allah claim the quotations of Jewish rabbis in the talmud as his while both Jews and Christians know that the talmud is the works of men and the torah is the inspired words of God.

Let's start with this.

Apologies accepted.
Friends? cool. Thank you
Straight to your question
Their was a lot critics on the works of the Prophet regarding copyrights. Let me first remind you, the Prophet was neva learned,he was an illiterate, He didn't know how to read nor write. Even though some of His teachings, philosophies, ideologies etc were termed copied especially in occasions when they are in agreement with existing philosophies, ideologies and so on, however most of his works disagree example during his time,it was considered that the sun was static, this includes all philosophers and scientists of his time and those before Him, only recently after hundreds of years after his death to be proved that indeed the sun rotates. If Muhammad(SWA) indeed was a copy cat why didn't he copy the works of the great Philosophers.
For the sake of argument let's agree that he copied from the talmud. The question here is what's the position of talmud during his time?
During the era of the Prophet, the talmud was considered to be a highly respected book as it contains the teachings and opinions of thousands of pre-Christian era, which includes Law, jewish ethics, philosophies, customs,history and many other topics. It is the basis for all codes of jewish law,so mostly the Israelis are in harmony with the teachings and doctrines of the talmud. Note that during His era the isrealites were highly educated because most of the prophets were Jews the Quran also believe this by even referring to them as Ahlul kitab meaning the people of book. So the logic of using the talmud is similar to the logic you use in using the Quran to convince muslims. So the point is not to copy but to in-alienate them i.e to create a nexus between the 2 doctrines. This also enlighten us that the verse 5:32 was referring to the isrealites hence the mention.
Again let assume the verse was copied with no copyright (I wonder if u have the copyright to the English you speak not to talk of the owner of all languages and ideas) I arrest my pen with these questions
W
1.is the verse passing a positive message or negative
2. You proposed that the devils whispered into the ear of the prophet what proof do u hav.
By the way God did not claim any verse He is only in harmony with common ideology of the people as at that time. Thank you
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Owliver(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
urahara:
Christians will argue with Muslims and argue among themselves
its good to argue. now tell me how shia and Sunnis argue?

killing each other.

shameful
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackfire:

a Muslim scholar once quoted that verse of no compulsion in Islam, but when i asked him to finish the whole verse, after reading it , he tuck his tail and went home in uter bewilderment.
You convert to Islam, they rejoice but when u say... ' ok. I think this is poo, and against common sense', the same people wants u dead.. If that ain't compulsion, what is compulsion?.
What kind of religion will ask u , not to question it, or emulate open season evil? .

Islam .... Tears, sorrows and blood.

So true. Mr black you will make a good Christian apologist one day. I don't know why you are into atheism.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
kindredspirit:

Apologies accepted.
Friends? . Thank you
Their was a lot critics on the works of the Prophet regarding copyrights. Let me first remind you, the Prophet was neva learned,he was an illiterate, He didn't know how to read nor write. Even though some of His teachings, philosophies, ideologies etc were termed copied especially in occasions when they are in agreement with existing philosophies, ideologies and so on, however most of his works disagree example during his time,it was considered that the sun was static, this includes all philosophers and scientists of his time and those before Him, only recently after hundreds of years after his death to be proved that indeed the sun rotates. If Muhammad(SWA) indeed was a copy cat why didn't he copy the works of the great Philosophers.
For the sake of argument let's agree that he copied from the talmud. The question here is what's the position of talmud during his time?
During the era of the Prophet, the talmud was considered to be a highly respected book as it contains the teachings and opinions of thousands of pre-Christian era, which includes Law, jewish ethics, philosophies, customs,history and many other topics. It is the basis for all codes of jewish law,so mostly the Israelis are in harmony with the teachings and doctrines of the talmud. Note that during His era the isrealites were highly educated because most of the prophets were Jews the Quran also believe this by even referring to them as Ahlul kitab meaning the people of book. So the logic of using the talmud is similar to the logic you use in using the Quran to convince muslims. So the point is not to copy but to in-alienate them i.e to create a nexus between the 2 doctrines. This also enlighten us that the verse 5:32 was referring to the isrealites hence the mention.
Again let assume the verse was copied with no copyright (I wonder if u have the copyright to the English you speak not to talk of the owner of all languages and ideas) I arrest my pen with these questions
W
2. You proposed that the devils whispered into the ear of the prophet what proof do u hav.
By the way God did not claim any verse He is only in harmony with common ideology of the people as at that time. Thank you
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackfire:

the story of the people who slept in the cave, was is it mohamed that first told the story or it was copied? .

When i was small i was told Allah drop the quran from heaven for mohamed.... Then as a teenager i openly discovered it wasnt so, even goat eat some where it was written, that abubakr compiled what is known as quran today... Even the ummah accused him of some shaddy moves.
Then i said waoh, that means more lies are there... Then i find shariah, kitman, and the devil himself al taqiya, the law of abrogation which simply means medina order, cancel the a bit good meccan sayings... Even the no compulsion gig. . I was shocked this guy/ handlers are unstable. Then i see the blood, unwarranted killings, assassinations, betrayals,.. All this eventually split Islam into two... Could u imagine the level of hatred that will make a man killed no butchered the grand children of mohamed ibn abdulallah? .
Let me stop here.
Apologies accepted.
Friends? . Thank you
W
And a short answer to ur question we bliv in all previous books and know the same God of the cave men is the same God of Jesus and Muhammad. This is another reason that confirms the authenticity of Muham
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackfire:

Let me stop here.
Apologies accepted.
Friends? . Thank you
W
A short answer to ur question
This very curiosity is another affirmation that indeed Muhammad is a messager of God for knowing all this despite bin an illiterate. Pls a Question as a time I'm answering a lot of people all at a time. Thank u
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
Apologies accepted.
Friends? . Thank you
W
And a short answer to ur question we bliv in all previous books and know the same God of the cave men is the same God of Jesus and Muhammad. This is another reason that confirms the authenticity of Muham

possibly your reply was meant for parisbookaddict.

So to be cleared from your statements.
1.the quran(recite) was not dropped from heaven or handicrafted like that of Moses.
2.Mohamed was somehow mentored by existing religious books.. Vegas(Hindu) Talmud, Torah,chritain gospels, rejected writers etc.
3. That mohamed dosent know how to read or write is a big fat lie... How was he able to be khadijat sales man, who even travelled out of local mecca to sophisticated developed foreign land, like Syria, without any form of education or exposure to teachings of Hindus,jews,christians ? That he has no handler is also a lie....
Let me stop here.
And please all this scientific buhaha in the quran is ruse.. Example chewing stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by parisbookaddict(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
Apologies accepted.
Friends? cool. Thank you

Hey no problem. I have no problem with you or other muslims but I do detest Islam and the stories I have read in the quran and hadiths.

Their was a lot critics on the works of the Prophet regarding copyrights. Let me first remind you, the Prophet was neva learned,he was an illiterate, He doesn't know how to read nor write.

Most muslims tell me mohammed was illiterate. I don't believe it because
1. He was married to a very rich business woman who could afford to educate him
2. He had learned and educated friends
3.He knew Jewish law
4. He was a very intelligent man.

Most muslims claim he was illiterate so as to prove that he did not copy from other sources to recite the quran. There is more evidence to suggest mohammed was literate than there is to suggest he was illiterate.

Even though some of His teachings, philosophies, ideologies etc were termed copied

I have seen some other works he copied from eg

1. the infancy gospel of Thomas (this is where mohammed got the childhood stories of isa)

2. The protovangelion of Mary (it forms majority of the chapter mariam in the quran.

3.the gnostic apocalypse of Peter (this is where mohammed got the story of isa not being crucified )

4. The life of Adam and eve which contains the creation story in the quran.

Al these were apocryphal bOoks mohammed copied, they still exisit today because they were popular in Arabia during mohammeds time, . So its either mohammed included this in the quran or early muslims did.

especially in occasions when they are in agreement with existing philosophies, ideologies and so on, however most of his works disagree example during his time,it was considered that the sun is static, this includes all philosophers and scientists of his time and those before Him, only recently after hundreds of years after his death to be proved that indeed the sun rotates.

No you are wrong, the sun does not rotate, I don't understand the point u are trying to make. The sun is static but the earth rotates. Humans have known this for thousands of years.

If Muhammad(SWA) indeed was a copy cat why didn't he copy the works of the great Philosophers.

He did copy Jewish philosophers and several apocryphal books . If plato, socrates, aristole or even conficus were popular in the middle east mohammed would have copied them.

He copied from the talmud. This verse quran 5:32 is one of them.
He also copied from the torah, but I don't know if he copied from the Jewish tanak.

During the era of the Prophet, the talmus was considered to be a highly respected book as it contains the teachings and opinions of thousands of pre-Christian era, which includes. Law jewish ethics, philosophies, customs,history and many oher topics. It is the basis for all codes of jewish law,so mostly the Israelis are in harmony with the teachings and doctrines of the talmud. Note that during His era the isrealites were highly educated because most of the prophets were Jews the Quran also believe this by even refering to them as Ahlul kitab meaning the people of book. So posed

The talmud is not considered the word of God. It was an ongoing commentary by Jewish rabbis, it even contains some bad teachings. The Jewish gave and still gives the torah maximum respect So I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Look dude, I have exposed mohammed to you. He did some nice things like banning killing females, cheating bereaved women , but I say what he did that was bad and from my studies, he was definitely a fraud.

Its painful to hear but its left for you to research and see the truth for yourself.

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan, Raped a married woman who you killed her people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone who insulted you. If you have never done this then you are a better person than mohammed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackfire:

possibly your reply was meant for parisbookaddict.

So to be cleared from your statements.
1.the quran(recite) was not dropped from heaven or handicrafted like that of Moses.
2.Mohamed was somehow mentored by existing religious books.. Vegas(Hindu) Talmud, Torah,chritain gospels, rejected writers etc.
3. That mohamed dosent know how to read or write is a big fat lie... How was he able to be khadijat sales man, who even travelled out of local mecca to sophisticated developed foreign land, like Syria, without any form of education or exposure to teachings of Hindus,jews,christians ? That he has no handler is also a lie....
Let me stop here.
And please all this scientific buhaha in the quran is ruse.. Example chewing stick.
Muhammad embark on that journeys as an apprentice that was his very first and last as he was warned by a follower of the book that if the people here should realize that he is the prophet by seeing the sign on his shoulder,he will be murdered . So u re now arguing the sun is static. And what do u mean by chewing sticck whatever.
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Hey no problem. I have no problem with you or other muslims but I do detest Islam and the stories I have read in the quran and hadiths.

Most muslims tell me mohammed was illiterate. I don't believe it because
1. He was married to a very rich business woman who could afford to educate him
2. He had learned and educated friends
3.He knew Jewish law
4. He was a very intelligent man.

Most muslims claim he was illiterate so as to prove that he did not copy from other sources to recite the quran. There is more evidence to suggest mohammed was literate than there is to suggest he was illiterate.

I have seen some other works he copied from eg

1. the infancy gospel of Thomas (this is where mohammed got the childhood stories of isa)

2. The protovangelion of Mary (it forms majority of the chapter mariam in the quran.

3.the gnostic apocalypse of Peter (this is where mohammed got the story of isa not being crucified )

4. The life of Adam and eve which contains the creation story in the quran.

Al these were apocryphal bOoks mohammed copied, they still exisit today because they were popular in Arabia during mohammeds time, . So its either mohammed included this in the quran or early muslims did.

No you are wrong, the sun does not rotate, I don't understand the point u are trying to make. The sun is static but the earth rotates. Humans have known this for thousands of years.

He did copy Jewish philosophers and several apocryphal books . If plato, socrates, aristole or even conficus were popular in the middle east mohammed would have copied them.

He copied from the talmud. This verse quran 5:32 is one of them.
He also copied from the torah, but I don't know if he copied from the Jewish tanak.

The talmud is not considered the word of God. It was an ongoing commentary by Jewish rabbis, it even contains some bad teachings. The Jewish gave and still gives the torah maximum respect So I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Look dude, I have exposed mohammed to you. He did some nice things like banning killing females, cheating bereaved women , but I say what he did that was bad and from my studies, he was definitely a fraud.

Its painful to hear but its left for you to research and see the truth for yourself.

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan, Raped a married woman who you killed her people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone who insulted you. If you have never done this then you are a better person than mohammed.

I accepted ur excuse on your illiteracy that the sun does not rotate, pls Google does the sun rotates?
Regarding his illetracy
1. Read the hudabiyya treaty: when the jews ask the Prophet to erase messenger of God from his name in the treaty, His deciples umar said he can never use his own hand to erase that, the prophet had to b shown the spelling before he could erase it
2. Khadija married him because of his sincerity not knowlegde
3.ther is difference between learned and intelligence mind you he never went to school and after the marriage relevations started coming, so no need to go school, pls research more on this, and even the author of most influential men agreed he is an illiterate despite bin a christian
3.he did not copy he agreed and used it to call there attention just the way u are using the Quran. It doesn't matter if the talmud was written by man or God but that very verse has wide range of acceptance and the message is positive
And again let me remind you didn't answer the question asked if the verse has a positive message or negative and you did not tender your reference where you said the devil whispered into the Prophet ear and still you choose not to understand a simple logic you also use
And regarding all those allegation all are misconception and if you bring it forward one after the other I will clear all ur doubts and pls don't ask me another question until u answer mine. Thank you
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Heh friend I'm done for today pls make ur research especially on the rotation of the sun, and also know all those scriptures u argued copied are all revealed to him by the same God of Adam Abraham Moses and jesus we believe in bible and we believe in jesus and we are in agreement that so far we are safe with you from the actions of your hands and mouths you are also safe with us. Stay blessed
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by Blackfire(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
Muhammad embark on that journeys as an apprentice that was his very first and last as he was warned by a follower of the book that if the people here should realize that he is the prophet by seeing the sign on his shoulder,he will be murdered . So u re now arguing the sun is static. And what do u mean by chewing sticck whatever.

which mark on his shoulder? Is that now a sign of prophethood?
Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by analice107: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
bashsani:
Heh friend I'm done for today pls make ur research especially on the rotation of the sun, and also know all those scriptures u argued copied are all revealed to him by the same God of Adam Abraham Moses and jesus we believe in bible and we believe in jesus and we are in agreement that so far we are safe with you from the actions of your hands and mouths you are also safe with us. Stay blessed
When it suits you, Yahweh bcoms the God of Muhammed, when it doesn't, you turn around and blaspheme Him.
Newsflash, Alla is not Yahweh. Yahweh talks to his prophets personally, not through a being who attempts to strangulate the prophets before revealing his messages. And, the being never said his name was jibril, neither did he say, he was from God. If you doubt it, then post a Koranic verse to that effect.

2 Likes

Re: How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 by bashsani(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackfire:

which mark on his shoulder? Is that now a sign of prophethood?
yea pls research there are signs in previous books abt his coming especially the jews that have the previous books knw all these signs at the journey they met a knower of the book he observe the signs and warned them. I thought u knw the details of the journey if u don't pls research. I will compile some of the signs in the bible for u to decipher

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Ignore Atheists / Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.