Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview (6914 Views)

Who Has The Photo Of This Lady That Opened Her Mouth Wide In Surprise / Kylie Jenner Finally Spreads Her Liegs For Interview Magazine Like Her Sister Ki / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up!!! Bastaad
grin grin grin why are u crying?
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Muna,madam know it all,its obvious u failed Linguistics in school...u need to go back to d drawin board n learn ur tenses construction n spellings...'off' is spelt off with no past tense r past participle-dia is nothin like 'Offffddd' plus its 'bastard' n not 'bastaadd'.iv neva seen maself as beautiful...but u i can categorically n authoritatively say im finer and more more beautiful dan u.we yorubas say...'tii o ba sowipe o dagba,tii oju eh ba bere sini hunjo nko'??u can use google translate! cheesy cheesy tongue!

1 Like

Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Genea(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Runtingz16:
no. I just hate seeing her come on naireland and post shitt. Is she yours?
is she on Nl
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by poshestmina(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The s e x y 28 year old ex beauty queen gave a great interview. Read

You are ugly and old
Stop wasting space on Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by poshestmina(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
is she on Nl

She is palm wine tapper..Jobless and annoying troll
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Genea(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
poshestmina:

She is palm wine tapper..Jobless and annoying troll
oh i see,she has a bad rep here
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2016
poshestmina:

You are ugly and old
Stop wasting space on Nl
muna can never be ugly
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
agbekeOreke86:
Muna,madam know it all,its obvious u failed Linguistics in school...u need to go back to d drawin board n learn ur tenses construction n spellings...'off' is spelt off with no past tense r past participle-dia is nothin like 'Offffddd' plus its 'bastard' n not 'bastaadd'.iv neva seen maself as beautiful...but u i can categorically n authoritatively say im finer and more more beautiful dan u.we yorubas say...'tii o ba sowipe o dagba,tii oju eh ba bere sini hunjo nko'??u can use google translate! cheesy cheesy tongue!
you're an ugly oily soup face. Finer than who
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by poshestmina(f): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna can never be ugly

Stop deceiving yourself
What do you call a failed Jack of all and master of NONE?

The only recognition you have is on Nl(you keep forcing yourself down our throat) ,what else have you done with your broke and retarded self?

You are ugly in all aspects of life Munachi Abii
I'll just keep praying you hook an old politician to manage your maggot infested borehole like your attention seeking friends

I'll not start my week giving you my attention

Swerve.

1 Like

Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 12:44am On Jan 25, 2016
poshestmina:

Stop deceiving yourself
What do you call a failed Jack of all and master of NONE?

The only recognition you have is on Nl(you keep forcing yourself down our throat) ,what else have you done with your broke and retarded self?

You are ugly in all aspects of life Munachi Abii
I'll just keep praying you hook an old politician to manage your maggot infested borehole like your attention seeking friends

I'll not start my week giving you my attention

Swerve.
that's why she is dating your fellow Yoruba boy who is 23!!!! tongue
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Destined2win: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
I have this feeling that Runtingz16, Palmwinetapper and Munachi are one and same person tongue
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Destined2win:
I have this feeling that Runtingz16, Palmwinetapper and Munachi are one and same person tongue
I have a feeling your mother sucked me up last night. She did!

1 Like

Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Don't mind them joor!
They're just hating.
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Destined2win: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

I guess abusing other people's mother might be one of the reasons why you are yet to become a mother.

Think about it.
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Destined2win:

I guess abusing other people's mother might be one of the reasons why you are yet to become a mother.

Think about it.
it's not hard to get pregnant you know
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
PushMusic:

Don't mind them joor!
They're just hating.
I know
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
PushMusic:

Don't mind them joor!
They're just hating.
I knoww
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Destined2win: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
it's not hard to get pregnant you know

Then get pregnant. I only pray you teach your kids the right way to go. But if you continue being rude, you will good doses of them
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I knoww
I'd suggest you get a P.R agent to help with your publicity. Muna is a star and shouldn't be caught in frequent e-fights on Nairaland.
Don't you think? wink
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
PushMusic:

I'd suggest you get a P.R agent to help with your publicity. Muna is a star and shouldn't be caught in frequent e-fights on Nairaland.
Don't you think? wink
shut up
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Palmwinetapper: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Destined2win:

Then get pregnant. I only pray you teach your kids the right way to go. But if you continue being rude, you will good doses of them
her kids will be perfect
Re: Muna Spreads Her Legs Wide In This Interview by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up
Yes ma. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Savagely Replies Nigerian Guy Who Said Her Breasts Has Fallen / VIDEO/PHOTO: BBNaija Housemate, Vandora Shows Her Boobs / [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.