Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind (4725 Views)

Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World That Will Blow Your Mind / Weird Mysteries That Will Blow Your Mind - Daewoorazer / 20 Facts About North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Mprex(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
venus sef undecided
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Dongreat(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mprex:
venus sef undecided

Lool. No birthday celebration there smiley
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by dazzlingd(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dongreat:

hmm I like the way u think

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Another reason why you need to start reading and stop watching p0rn.

Am not in that age group.

gwine0047:
[b][/b]
Since when
Are you from this solar system?

It was a planet as at my last geography class.
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by jieta: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ibroboss:
21. Do you know that some people will never sleep at night when normal human being are asleep grin
that is y we have normal and abnormal human being. lol
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by kernigsloan: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lalasticlala come n c o
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Mprex(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dongreat:

i tire oh sad

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by subnormal: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pluto is now a baby or dwarf planet, one of over a thousand dwarf planets.... Its a shame cos I really liked pluto
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by rattlesnake(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Oyinbo tell u thrash and u belive...Ode lason undecided
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Basketmouth: I NEED MOAR, MOOR, MOAR I SED MOORE! OH GAWD GIVMI MUOUR!
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by amokeme(f): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2016
So Pluto is out?
Informative
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by stzy(m): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2016
ril19:
It always remains a marvel to me and humans at large to even try to imagine the size of the universe.
During 4th century BC nobody thought thereare animals smaller than can b seen with naked eyes bt microscope made it possible, telescope made it poossible 2 view far away planets, d fact dat we havnt known it by. Nw doesn't mean it can't b done ... Curiosity is d bedrock of science

my people that thing is simply unimaginable!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by ProudOlodo: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dongreat:

Or they'll rather just calculate how long one lives by the days and not year. Imagine someone being just 6days old but 12years in existence cheesy
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am not in that age group.

It was a planet as at my last geography class.

When was your last geography class? I ask because Pluto was declared a non planet since 2006.
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
subnormal:
Pluto is now a baby or dwarf planet, one of over a thousand dwarf planets.... Its a shame cos I really liked pluto
I see you both had a very cordial relationship. cheesy
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by Dongreat(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Or they'll rather just calculate how long one lives by the days and not year. Imagine someone being just 6days old but 12years in existence cheesy

I dey u my bro. Crazy universe
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by NaijahMann: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
If you like Trivia. You should check out this E-Book. It has loads of Trivia for any fan

http://www.polarbearsareblack.com/

I have the book. Things I learnt include that Polar Bears although they look white are actually black. Their skin is black but because of the way the sun refracts through their hair it makes it look white.

In countries like Denmark you cannot name your children anyhow. There is an official list of approved names that you have to choose from.

At one point on 2011 Apple had more cash at its disposal that the whole of the American giovernment
Re: 20 Facts About Our World That Will Blow Your Freaking Mind by NaijahMann: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some more

The Japanese capital Tokyo has the most millionaires living in it compared to any other city in the world. In 2012 there were 461,000 US dollar millionaires living in Tokyo. This concentration of wealth ensured the city beat New York, which had 389,000 millionaires in the same period, and London, which had 281,000, to the top location for millionaires in that year.

Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and its full ceremonial name is "Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit" which translates to "City of angels, great city of immortals, magnificent city of the nine gems, seat of the king, city of royal palaces, home of gods incarnate, erected by Visvakarman at Indra's behest.".

The average cost of printer ink is about $3000 per litre. It is over 4000 times the price of crude oil, which costs about $0.71 a litre, and ten times the price of Dom Perignon champagne, which costs about $300 a litre, making printer ink one of the most expensive liquids in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brain Exercise: How Smart Is Your Brain? Attempt All Questions. / TOP TEN MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD[PHOTOS] / Nigerian Professors Among Best Paid In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.